No announcement yet.

For Sale - Complete 996 monoblock kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least I can afford a nice 'new' exhaust now for the S2... no way the current way will get thru next winter plus I will enjoy a fruitier soundtrack !
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Sell the discs and carriers and contact Bambridge for some new carriers, I've run 996 Monos under 16" Avus for years with the other parts you're selling, no problems at all
      I want to run this setup under the 16" wheels, what size discs and what carriers is it you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Donsider View Post
        Hi,

I will take them for your price.
        Currently skiving in my office in China,but will contact you in about an hour to discuss payment/courier if that's ok.

Cheers,Mike.
        damned

Are they gone yet Paul?

Comment

What a Bargin...

Carriers, hardlines & pads cost the majority of that price...

Paul it would suit me better to ship the DS2500 pads to the Mainland by my courier rather than trusting the RM to lose them...

Do you mind if I hold on to them and ship them to the new buyer?

PM me if its a problem...

Ken

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Ken - brilliant... I was about to PM you about this. I will let you know when I have the address for shipment. That is best. As for price - I guess it was too cheap given how quickly it sold and the number of PMs received, but I picked up the calipers for a very competitive price in the past and the RS2 carriers date back to VAGparts days when they were much more reasonably priced. So it was an OK deal for me.
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
              Ken - brilliant... I was about to PM you about this. I will let you know when I have the address for shipment. That is best. As for price - I guess it was too cheap given how quickly it sold and the number of PMs received, but I picked up the calipers for a very competitive price in the past and the RS2 carriers date back to VAGparts days when they were much more reasonably priced. So it was an OK deal for me.
              Kool... Pads are due in tomorrow, so just let me know as and when..

My Friend Matt (autohaus dolby) has just ordered RS2 carriers and they are £70.00 each and the hardlines are about £20.00 each I think...

But if your happy thats all that matters...

sigpic

Comment

Id say the pricing was spot on, I paid about the same (or less, I cant remember exactly but definitly not more!) for exactly the same as what was included on this thread

Comment

lol so if I know of a set that will bolt straight under a avus rim, new pads, new discs brackets etc for less than this is that a bonus?

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                    lol so if I know of a set that will bolt straight under a avus rim, new pads, new discs brackets etc for less than this is that a bonus?
                    Duhhhhh :mischeif:

sigpic

Comment

Well I know of an ex-forum member who's still got the setup but no use for it, so its just sitting there.

Comment

Working...
                      X