Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few bits and bobs

£5 each per wheel, all need refurbed

broken s2 bumper, needs plenty of work, will get pics up, collection only and would like £20 back as thats what i payed :tup:
    does need plastic welding as can be seen, i did try but i'm no good at it lol and it fell apart :cryin: i'm in newcastle and £20 :tup:
    also the posts that hold the grills in are no longer there

and 1 good 285 35 18 has a few chunks out the tread as shown but loads of miles left

comes free with another with good tread but wires hanging out due to the arch of the car it came off eating it lol so no good for the road, ok for drifting or something haha

£offers

alfa romeo brembo caliper, off an 08 alfa apparently, does need paintwork as can be seen
    same bolt spacing as rs2, so maybe ideal for 80 or 90 with focus rs disc or similar, can get part number if needed
    £50

thomemade 10v injector manifold, came off a gt5 that was running efi using 7a injectors
    £20

got these back up for sale after a mate let me down, all the tread on the tyres are mint, however 1 of the tyres is flat havnt pumped it up but i suspect a puncture or knackered valve(honesty is the best policy and all that lol), also there is marks on the lips, no chunks missing though, and there is scratches too the face of atleast 1 of the wheels, 4x108 not sure what size centre bore is, i will check if anyones interested.

£150 ono

7a air box top and airflow meter £30

7a inlet manifold ideal to cut up and attach 5 bike carbs lol £25

b3 grill surround was chrome, then matt black now cracked lol superglue and paint itll be fine, sits right but pulled apart to show crack £10

7a fuel rail and injectors SOLD
    different b3 surround, paint is flaking off but good condition SOLD
    alloys off the above car, few scrapes. no centre caps. good tyres SOLD

located in newcastle, everything plus delivery, i'd rather not post the bumper incase it ends up even worse lol :tup:

any offers???

Comment

Hey buddy, i take it its only one caliper??

Comment

it is yes. cheers

Comment

i would take the bumper, if you would send it,posting expences i will cover.

Comment

pm me your address and i will get a price for posting. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X