Carbon accsess strips RS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon accsess strips RS2

As we all know, that the original accsess strips from the rs2 aren´t available any more, a good partner and I will produce new access strips in fullcarbonfibre if some people are interested!

This will be a 100% copy of the original and it will cost abaut 350-400€ depends on how much we will sell!

just give me a short replay if you are interessted

greetings Emanuel
    greetings Emanuel

access strips? don't think it's translated well, do you have pics of which part you mean?

Comment

sill covers probably...
      Audi Quattro WR

Comment

alright sorry for that, i meant Entry Guards

something like that:

just for a RS2

i hope i will have pictures soon!
        greetings Emanuel

Comment

Originally posted by AUDIRSTD View Post
          This will be a 100% copy of the original and it will cost abaut 350-400€ depends on how much we will sell!
          Aron sells these at €230 a set for the coupe, surely the same part as the RS2?

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39210
          S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

I guess a set for the RS2 will have to come in four, whereas the coupe only needs two, right?

Comment

far from being the same parts. the coupe is long for about 3/4 of the lenght off the rs2 piece.
              Audi Quattro WR

Comment

the rs2 has a long plastic sheet that sticks on there with double sided tape. To tell you the truth it does not need to be one piece, it can be 2 pieces as the middle part does not cover anything.

to me 300+ for this part is too much. It will look nice, most definitelly, but if you have other carbon parts on the car it starts to become a bit too flashy. I would possibly go for something like brushed aluminum or black aluminum which would increase the durability at the same time.

Comment

right, the rs2 is different to the s2 so it wouldn´t be the same part!

If anyone is interessted, we will starting producing on july so order deadline is the 1. july!
                  greetings Emanuel

Comment

wrong

the rs2 is the same as the s2, only the s2 coupe is different
                    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

sure! sorry i meant the coupe!
                      greetings Emanuel

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
                        Aron sells these at €230 a set for the coupe, surely the same part as the RS2?

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39210

your right, but i lose money on those deals for that money.
                        --------------------------------------------------------
                        Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

"Treadplates!"

Comment

no chance of making them for like 250€?
                            Audi Quattro WR

Comment

i don´t think so, because he has to made the forming...

now it will cost 350€ if we could get more people the price will drop! so maybe if we 25 people the price will be 250€ but i don´t think we will get as much!
                              greetings Emanuel

Comment

Working...
                              X