Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More diagnostic kit? SuperVAG K+CAN

Hi All,

I know this is an S2 forum, but most of you seem to own another vehicle - and it's usually a newer model.

After the VCDS items, I have obtained some pricing on these:
    http://www.fjetech.com/supervag_k_and_can.html

Personally, I would be using one in conjunction with VCDS so I can do dashboard coding/immobiliser issues with greater ease (inc reading pin codes) but do more ecu diagnostics with VCDS. - this isn't to say this is not capable, just I prefer a larger screen and the familiarity of VCDS.

I have obtained a price on importing 3 (I want one) which works out to be £116 each!! as opposed to the listed price - a veritable bargain!

Does anyone else want one?

Please note that while I use VCDS a little more than the average, i'm in no way a business or anything like that, just look after 3x Audi's and a VW on a fairly regular basis and I feel this is another item which will come in very handy for me with it being quite a compact unit.

OK, it's twice the price of VCDS but you don't need a laptop and anyone doing any engine conversions, I feel at this price it pays for itself!

regards,

Jonathan

Just seen these on the 'bay... time for further negotiations!

I'll aim for getting these around £100 or less if anyone is interested?

Comment

Wicked stuff.

just discussed/argued and got the price to £89.00 for the units delivered to here + internal postage costs at whatever that is. So approx £95 delivered to your door.

How does that sound?

Comment

Hi there,

If anyone would like one of these, i'll be ordering them by the end of next week.

They will be priced at £89 + internal shipping costs and of course customs should there be any.

If you're interested, please do let me know and we can take it from there.

Kind regards,
        Jonathan

Comment

Hi there,

I'll be posting the last one of these out today, and wondered whether anyone else would be interested in one? I won't be able to place an order for a few weeks yet, so time to have a think.

I haven't had any feedback (good or bad) from the people who have bought these, so if you want to air your thoughts do say so!

There is an opportunity to bring in some windows ce-based satnav/GPS devices and some BMW diagnostics equipment also should that be of any interest?

cheers,
          jt

Comment

I got mine last week and had a chance to play with it yesterday (plugged into the passat). There's a mileage adjustment feature which I have no interest in. It'll find fault codes etc, and can be used to reprogramme a key which might be useful to some. Very easy to use if you want your passenger to monitor temps / outputs while you're driving.

Well packaged and easy to operate etc. A link to a users manual is an essential item IMO.

Shane

Comment

Are these still available?
              Do they do everything that Vagcom does?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefen View Post
                Do they do everything that Vagcom does?
                no,nowhere near what vagcom does but does some different and very useful other things

Comment

My understanding is that VAGCOM can do everything, but you need to know some logins, passwords and such (from Audi manuals) for some routines (eg odometer and keys) whereas this other whizzy box seems to have some tricks built into it to access such functions... That said, they may not be universally applicable to all controller variants across the years. VAGCOM is more expensive, but for good reason as it has wider scope.
                  Paul Nugent
                  Webmaster http://S2central.net
                  Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                  2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                  2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Paul,
                    I'll send mine up to you if you'd like to plug it in and have a play with it.
                    Shane

Comment

Nah - I prefer me VAGCOM thanks - plus I have a VAG1551 machine as well to give me the true Audi dealership OBD capability - circa 1994 - LOL.
                      Paul Nugent
                      Webmaster http://S2central.net
                      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
                      X