No announcement yet.

Wood Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you can get an iron on flim like what you cover r/c planes etc with but id need ma mum to do it as havent figured how the iron works yet!! either that or go for the aluminium look like me
    Attached Files

Comment

Jayzus! That wood trim is horrible! I've got the walnut effect trim and its bearable, but that looks like a bit off an MFI wardrobe!
      This is mine...

@Wab - you need to get in touch with Martyn at VAG Parts and get yourself a set of brushed aluminium door pulls.
      ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Originally posted by sidspud
        Jayzus! That wood trim is horrible! I've got the walnut effect trim and its bearable, but that looks like a bit off an MFI wardrobe!
        This is mine...

@Wab - you need to get in touch with Martyn at VAG Parts and get yourself a set of brushed aluminium door pulls.
        would if i could but i cant exhaust wiped me out yesterday £630!! looks the **** tho will post pics tomorow

Comment

LOL yeah it does look like MDF allright...

Anybody got a pic of the alloy door pulls? I've seen them on the site and been very tempted :-)

Originally posted by sidspud
          This is mine...

91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
          93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
          94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Goto Vagparts and look in the shop
            Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
            S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Working...
            X