15" rare as rocking horse poop BBS design 5000's 3 piece splits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" rare as rocking horse poop BBS design 5000's 3 piece splits

For sale we have 4 ultra rare BBS design 5000's also known as RF01's They were refurbed 2+ years ago and the fronts have never been fitted and the rears only did a couple of quarter miles one season as I loaned them to a mate.

The centres have been painted polished and laquered
    The lips have been polished and powder coated clear
    New chrome bolts have been fitted and the centre caps have been painstakingly restored to ensure the locking mechanism is fully functional as they were intended to be used at speed on the track.

They have been sealed and guaranteed not to leak with metal valves fitted to them.

The rears have been constructed using new inner and outer baskets and the fronts have been assembled re using the original baskets after they where checked to be running true.

Pretty pictures below including close ups of any imperfections that I could find. They are near enough mint other then very minor blemishes. The main aim with these wheels was to have something special that no one else had and were easy to maintain all year round.

Stud pattern is 4 x 108 and the offset is such that there is room for adapters as they were originally intended for my MK1 golf project and are direct fit for the early audi 80/90's. I however do not know how to measure ET's so instead I have included the following measurements

Rear Rims 8.5" x 15" from mounting face to hub to lip of rear basket is 125mm

Front Rims 7" x 15" from mounting face to hub to lip of rear basket is 139mm

Price is £950 OVNO and the Location is nr Dunstable/Luton. I will not ship them out for fear of damage so collection only and the remain for sale until minimum non refundable 20% deposit has been transferred to secure them.

Any other questions please pm me

Cheers JP
    UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

these would look sweet on a coupe quattro
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

These are on the bay now http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300488504677

As a reference these are all the Audi's I believe are direct fitting that I seem to be able to find details on, although some models came with 5 stud too according to ETKA

AUDI 80 4X108 57.0
      AUDI 90 89-91 4X108 57.1
      AUDI 100 89-91 4X108 57.1
      AUDI COUPE 85-90 4X108 57.1
      AUDI QUATTRO 85-90 4X108 57.1
      AUDI QUATTRO 80 88-95 4X108 57.1
      AUDI QUATTRO 90 88-95 4X108 57.1
      UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

Working...
      X