Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 stuff and more for sale

edit
    Last edited by king; 25 October 2010, 21:02.

I think MC was after a set of Treser rear lights..
    Maybe send him a PM
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

So you are parting this beauty out now? As of yesterday the entire car was for sale? Or just looking at your options?

Comment

Dude, I know you're my mate and all, but please have at least the patience to sell the complete car.

Remember the amount of time, work and money my homeboy Roy put in that car.

Don't like to preach, as you know, but the Dutchies are spamming me with their disagrees. Somebody even called you a chimp.

And as you also know, make your own decisions, and don't shoot the messenger.
        www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Its all about money guys, car has no engine right now.
          Can put in about 3500-4000 euro and fix it and sell it like it is, or sell it like this and put in original parts and sell the S2 then.

Its a beauty ,i know!
          Thought i never bought a S2 again, untill this one.

But what is wise to do in this situation ?
          Put in more money or earn some more money ?

Comment

I understand Sjoerd, but i have put in more then 16000 euros in this car, dont forget that.
            Are the dutchies going to sponsor me??

Offcourse in know what time Roy did on this car, but my money is in right now.
            Roy has been payed.

Edit: I dont shoot the messenger , but why are they crying at you about me?
            let them contact me if they have a isseu with me

Comment

well what does a 'standard' S2 fetch these days? Not much that's for sure. So putting back original parts won't pay out IMHO

Comment

We all know its your car and your money Marcel, but look at mp all the s2's are standing a long time waiting for a new owner.
                You have more chance to sell it now as you downgrade to an orginal s2, then you need orginal parts back again.
                Somewhere is there a new owner of your car, give him a chance to buy an super RSR.

Comment

Indeed bart.

But also need a buyer for good money
                  Its not gonna be a cheap car.

I have put in on paper and it costs me a lot more to fix it all and then hope for a buyer for good money.
                  Just like i sad before, its all about the money and time.

Comment

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                    well what does a 'standard' S2 fetch these days? Not much that's for sure. So putting back original parts won't pay out IMHO
                    Even if i sell the S2 for 5000 euro then, it will bring much more money in then i will fix it.
                    So many standard parts here, we can build a whole car of it.

I want to say , its not my meaning to get everyone mad against me, only thinking of my own wallet and family.
                    There are private matters also with all the money these cars has cost me, or are still gonna cost me.
                    Maybe had to think of that before my son was born.

16000 euros is also still a lot of money for me/us
                    And really , i am so done with the car(s) at the moment.

Comment

yeah I can understand you're fed up with cars atm. Have you already paid for the block rebuild? If not, get it fixed as cheap as possible, put the RS2 turbo back on and enjoy it yourself so you got something for the money or try to sell it then.

Comment

Indeed, get it fixed and have it RS2 specced as it was. This should not cost you too much. It will sell.

Comment

The car is for sale as ready Bram, if there is not any animo for in the next weeks , it will go in parts.

Comment

Do the brakes fit a standard rs2?

Carbon for a coupe or an avant? Without blue weave I guess?

Comment

brakediscs are 5x112 in stead of 5x130.
                              for the rest it will fit.

carbon for a coup indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X