Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 92.8mm 5 cyl crank

Hi guys,

First post here, but both my dad and I are registered on quattroworld, and I put up a WTB post on Motorgeek - they suggested I come here.

My dad's looking for a 92.8mm stroker crank for his AAN build. We've been looking for quite some time now, and thought we had one through Eurospec but it turns out they don't have any.

If anyone has one or knows where we can find one, we'd be very happy!

Thanks

Matt

Oh, we're also looking for a GT30R/K26, but the crank is the main priority right now.

Comment

See my post on motorgeek to yourself, check CR Enterprises

http://www.candrenterprises.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks Jamo, I just emailed them. Hopefully they can work something out.

I also found a German site last night that said they had 2 cranks, but they were asking 1350 euros for them. Plus I emailed them in english... we'll see how that goes.

Comment

Last time I spoke to C & R they said that their supplier ( who I believe is Eurospec ) only had one left I've since been told that they've been saying this for years so let us know how you get on.
          sigpic
          1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
          1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
          1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

What about PKMotorsport, or a company in Australia - high end stuff, but gorgeous,
            IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyP View Post
              Last time I spoke to C & R they said that their supplier ( who I believe is Eurospec ) only had one left I've since been told that they've been saying this for years so let us know how you get on.
              Really? Flat on my back bought his from there and did a group buy on them.

I believe they are also available in South Africa

Comment

In Germany only there you can buy...

http://www.gt-motorsport.net/
                http://pk-motorsport.de/

...but i think these crank is not available...

Good luck, Thomas

P.S. have a look at 034EFI in USA....

Comment

034 are sold out

Comment

http://www.gt-motorsport.net/ has two - they bought the last 6 from Eurospec for $850 USD each. Now he's trying to sell them for $1350 euros. Ouch...

My dad is tracking down where these cranks come from. There has to be a 5cyl source somewhere. There's just so little information it takes time.

I've been emailing back and forth with Eurospec, and my dad has been calling them. It's VERY strange - the guy I'm emailing says that they have it and I'm waiting for an invoice, but the guy who talks to my dad on the phone says they have none... hm. Bit of a back door business going on maybe?

My dad talked to candrenterprises on the phone. They are out.

Anyway, we'll see what the outcome of Eurospec and the crank-hunt are. Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone.

Comment

The cranks do not come from any car they come from a industrial engine. I remember speaking to Javad and Newt about them directly when Newt built his stroker.

They were used is south africa a lot AFAIK

Comment

Just curious about this , so this crank is it actually out of an engine made by audi or the vw group? Also is it to go in a diesel block or is it for aby/3b petrol block
                        never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

Working...
                        X