Breaking S6 saloon - SOON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking S6 saloon - SOON!

Hi, soon i will be breaking my S6 6 speed saloon coming up to and over christmas.

A few of the bits i'm keeping for myself, as i have an S6 estate and S4 estate to keep in good health. The engine i'll keep as will the prop and front uprights. Also the steering wheel, and reflector.

The car has heated electric leather in good-ish nick, with wood trim. Lights are good but legs are broken (poor fitting i think) 4x avus 16" wheels with good (budget) tyres could do with a refurb.

If anyone wants anything saving pm me.

Thanks
    Last edited by HMS-S6; 13 November 2010, 17:15.

are there chrom trims around windows?
    S2 limo

Comment

Originally posted by Nace20 View Post
      are there chrom trims around windows?
      Yes they are all there.

Comment

how about the font bumper??? i'm interested let me know and also can you ship to USA???

Comment

How much would you be looking for the wheels an the rear hubs and brakes?

Comment

Does the front driver side wing from an s6 fit a urs4? If so I'd be very interested.

Comment

I'd be interested in the front wings and bumper if they are in good condition and a reasonable price. Maybe the rear bumper too.

I'm local to you too so I could come and view if you still have the bits available.

Cheers

David
              1994 16v Coupe - Sold on and sadly missed
              1994 S2 Avant - Warmed up a bit
              1995 A6 Avant - Dag Dag Delight

Comment

Originally posted by waveydavey View Post
                I'd be interested in the front wings and bumper if they are in good condition and a reasonable price. Maybe the rear bumper too.

I'm local to you too so I could come and view if you still have the bits available.

Cheers

David
                Hi David,

The front bumper is spoken for i'm afraid, the front wings aren't very good if i'm honest, one has had some damage to the front corner, the other one is rusty.

If you want to take a look thats fine.

Comment

Originally posted by goodall View Post
                  How much would you be looking for the wheels an the rear hubs and brakes?
                  Hi, the rear handrbake parts of the calipers are siezed but the wheels are up for grabs for sure, pm me regarding them if you like

Comment

Working...
                  X