RS2 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 for sale

At Audi Thornaby, low mileage, mint exterior condition, as it was up on the lifts i didnt get the mileage but the service manager said it was really unusually low. Underneath she was very tidy, infact spotlessly so with virtually no rust anywhere, even the subframes which rust for Britain were clean and bling. He said it was for sale then said it has had a 550hp chip installed , and the owner had taken it to the maximum HP the engine could take, (I was more concerned about the gear box). But it is in there having a audi valuation and inspection done and was up for sale as the owners RS4 was due for delivery from zee motherland.
    Audi Thornabys phone number if anyone wants to enquire is 01642 603444
    Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Graham
    At Audi Thornaby, low mileage, mint exterior condition, as it was up on the lifts i didnt get the mileage but the service manager said it was really unusually low. Underneath she was very tidy, infact spotlessly so with virtually no rust anywhere, even the subframes which rust for Britain were clean and bling. He said it was for sale then said it has had a 550hp chip installed , and the owner had taken it to the maximum HP the engine could take, (I was more concerned about the gear box). But it is in there having a audi valuation and inspection done and was up for sale as the owners RS4 was due for delivery from zee motherland.
    Audi Thornabys phone number if anyone wants to enquire is 01642 603444
    Did they say how much Graham?? Is that the old Lookers Audi dealers??
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Yep it is old lookers, and they didnt say but they did say it was going on sale within the next week or so.
      Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X