Switchable Homefried ABY ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switchable Homefried ABY ECU

I have this ECU ready to post out after having a custom remap on another ECU over the weekend.

It is discussed in depth here: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...switchable+ecu

This version requires 2 switches which you can fit anywhere, I connected them to converted dashboard switches which I will include in the sale and are pictured.

How it works:
    With neither switch on the map is standard S2 factory map.
    Sport switch changes the map to an aggressive map which benefits from a larger intercooler and should produce ~290bhp.
    ECO switch overrides sport mode and will limit boost to 0.4 bar, this is especially useful when using cruise control.

Another bonus is that the fuel economy with this ECU is better than the factory mapping!

I can post out worldwide at cost. I'm looking for £460 which will include uk shipping and insurance and represents a big saving over what this would cost to buy new.

Any questions please ask.
    Attached Files

Bump.

Comment

£420?

Comment

Now on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S2-AB...item35b35218e5

Comment

For a bigger market you should also advertise it as being for urS4/S6 as I'm pretty sure it will work fine on (manual) ANN engines. With the only small issue being that if the car has a boost pressure readout on the dashboard it will not work with the ABY ecu (although I think this can be added by running a wire from the MAP sensor to the correct unused ecu pin)..
          Last edited by mouse; 5 July 2011, 05:14.

Comment

Originally posted by mouse View Post
            For a bigger market you should also advertise it as being for urS4/S6 as I'm pretty sure it will work fine on (manual) ANN engines. With the only small issue being that if the car has a boost pressure readout on the dashboard it will not work with the ABY ecu (although I think this can be added by running a wire from the MAP sensor to the correct unused ecu pin)..
            I'm not sure about advertising it on ebay for other UR's but now at least everyone on here knows.

Bump.

Comment

i think there are two pins different on AAN motronic 55 -> wires 47 and 49 need swapping round or something like that? for sensors G4 and G28. easy mod.
              Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Originally posted by QuattroFever View Post
                i think there are two pins different on AAN motronic 55 -> wires 47 and 49 need swapping round or something like that? for sensors G4 and G28. easy mod.
                Cool, cheers.

Bump

Comment

Nobody wants to chip their S2?!

£400 delivered?!

Comment

I think Kulster was looking for one in a passing conversation, not sure though

Comment

Bumpo

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
                        X