Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wr Quattro Part's (Selling only due to 20valve change)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wr Quattro Part's (Selling only due to 20valve change)

As Above.All part's came of same car.Alpine white Wr

Im based near Inverurie In Aberdeenshire.
    Will gladly arrange courier at buyer's cost if required. Pick up more than welcome

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro Rear Diff Unit £100 ( with rear subframe and strut's £200)

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro Gearbox (Low mileage 44k proven wth receipt's on the car match up with mot history online) £200

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro Front Strut's and spring's in solid condition. need a lick of paint but no damage to them £70

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro Front subframe with ARB, Need's lick of paint but otherwise solid and no rusty hole! £70

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro Girling Front Calipers. Need Rebuild with new seal's due to being sat around for a while. £30

Audi 1983 WR Quattro Rear bumper (need's new rear bumper bar fabricating, as rusted, could be useful for a template if someine fancy's making a few)£70

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro Bonnet, Slightly rusty on the shutter were it goe's into the front slam panel otherwise in VGC £100

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro Gearbox linkage (10 valve) Complete £70

Audi Wr Quattro 1983 Cylinder head In VGC no crack's or damages to the guides or surface.£170 (£200 with Camshaft and dizzy drive gear and cap)

The 8j Ronals i will only swap for a set of after market compomotive's or such like to go back onto the car once it's back into rally form. I anyone can help with this that's when the alloy's will probable go Unless i get a offer i can not refuse for them.there all straight with no buckel's or damage.Original paint as well.Comes with tyre's but will need replacing sooner or later.

Audi 1983 Wr Intercooler in Great condition with no bent fin's Etc Etc £50

Audi 1983 WR Quattro Ht Lead's,Barely used £25

Audi 1983 Wr Quattro 4 Brand new standard brake disc's. No londer needed, All still packaged etc,never been used £50

Load's more of the little bit's of interior trim and part's to go.Pm me for picture's or more information welcome.

Tom

44,000 mile gearbox from Wr quattro 1983 (only removed due to 20 valve transplant, as with all the part's here)£200
    Cylinder head off same car. near brilliant condition. comes with dizzy and camshaft£200
    mint one piece roof lining in cheque blue with matching sunvisors and clips £70
    2 front strut's in good solid condition.£50
    Rear diff from same car. no leak's knock's or clunks. £90
    Complete Wr wiring loom( unlabelled unfortunately )£40
    Digital dash front with switches ( doesnt include digi dash itself) £30
    Wr quattro exhaust system complete. backbox solid but need's a tidy up £200
    Wr inlet manifold in great condition no mark's or damage £40
    Wr metering head comes with fuel lines and injector's £100
    Rear subframe by itself can include struts for extra £20 £40
    5 speed propshaft in good nick.need's a clean up but solid otherwise. £50
    1 rear bumper ( inner and outer in white) needs new bumper bar but can be easily fabricated £60!!! dirt cheap.
    1 Wr quattro bonnet.Very good condition £100

Comment

Rear driveshaft's as well for £40 for both. air con and heater matrix thing's that sit under the dash both for £20!!!

quicker to phone or text me on 07523 657 961. Limited computer use at the moment with work hour's.

Will include or send picture's if wanted. just let me know and ill sort some out

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X