RS2 or S2 Avant wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 or S2 Avant wanted

I'm looking to purchase one of these fabulous machines.
    I have a 1986 911 Supersport that I would be prepared to negotiate with, as I need more space. Anyone interested? I have lots of photos that I can e-mail, interested? Please contact me on roberth@roberts1234.fsnet.co.uk or post a PM.

Originally posted by rabhrab
    I'm looking to purchase one of these fabulous machines.
    I have a 1986 911 Supersport that I would be prepared to negotiate with, as I need more space. Anyone interested? I have lots of photos that I can e-mail, interested? Please contact me on roberth@roberts1234.fsnet.co.uk or post a PM.
    hi i have a m reg rs2 for sell check out www.allaudi.co.uk for details

Comment

Someone I know is looking for the Porsche you have so I told him. He asked a bunch of questions but initially wanted to know:

How good is the bodywork?
      Mileage?
      is this the 3ltr or 3.3?
      Carerra?
      What's the chassis / VIN number?
      Left hand drive or right hand drive?

Can you tell me ALL of the above please so I can give it to him to save him wasting your time?

Cheers!
      Martyn
      -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Hi Martyn,
        The car is a 1986 3.2 litre Carrera Supersport and the bodywork is in good nick apart from the usual door shut panels which have started to bubble. The mileage is just over 101000 and the car was MOT'd in mid August with no problems. It is the earlier gearbox model. Basically everything of a 911 turbo without the turbo engine. I have lots of photos I can e-mail if your friend drops me an e-mail. Oh, its RHD and the vin number is WPOZZZ91ZGS101089,
        Regards,
        Bob

Comment

Brilliant :-) I'll pass on the details to him! thanks very much!!
          Martyn
          -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Working...
          X