My RS2 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My RS2 for sale

Well regretfully, my RS is going up for sale ...After just over 2 years of ownership, its time for a change.........

Its Ragussa green with black leather/grey alcantara.In the last 20k miles- all in my ownership, its had the following

Rebuilt head/turbo ( Turbo dynamics) New konis, clutch,radiator,overhauled brake calipers, Samco hoses, refurbed wheels,etc,etc. Its ,within the last month had a new Hall sender, fuel pump and MAF.............Its also running an AMD remap and Milltek exhaust - around 360bhp.

Servicing has been carried out by QST/Quattro sports,and the cambelt was changed about 15k miles ago (every 80K) Its taxed for 5 months and MOT'd until end of Jan '05

The current mileage is showing 177k miles, but this is no reflection on how the car looks or drives.Its has been serviced by Audi main dealer in Exeter up to 140k, then by QST.....The car is RHD and HPI clear.....

Photos to follow as i am off out now....PM for any more info, contact details to follow......

OOOps, Looking for around £ 10,900

Cheers, Dean - currently

Blimey Dean. What's brought this on ? You gave nothing away at Castle Coombe a couple of weeks ago. What are you getting ?
    Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

Sorry to hear you're selling your RS2. It's a stunning beast. You'll have to vet potential owners very carefully

It is a gorgeous car - inside and out. And it certainly doesn't look as though it's done that sort of mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobstar
        And it certainly doesn't look as though it's done that sort of mileage.
        It certainly doesn't. That engine bay's a work of art
        Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

shame.......... dean !

i am also thinking of getting shot of mine this time next year, i need a change. but dont know what.
          gonna get a golf gttdi to tie me down until i get something lairy again
          DAVIDP20V - 95' Polar Silver RS2 standard 315 bhp, forge diverter valve, Mark H mod and boost gauge..... and shes for sale.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys in selling this, i know that i'll probably end up with another someday........In the meantime heres a couple of pics....
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

And finally
                    Attached Files

Comment

sorry fore going of topic
                      i see you have the lupo wipers fitted is just the hole set ore is it 2 of the same lenght,and the rear wiper what car is that from,since i have a left hand drive i can not use the numbers so if you could just say what has been used i will be thank full
                      good luck with the sale.

Best regards
                      RIX

Comment

These are the Aero wipers which are available at Vagparts
                        Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                        S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

do you now if it´s a complet set fro a lupo,or if it´s 2 long one´s,the rear is that also from the lupo?????

Comment

Don't know if it is from the Lupo but ALL NEW Vag's have these fitted. We have the new Shuttle and I thought the same
                            Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                            S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Car now gone

Comment

Working...
                              X