This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dominator View Post
    Today I received the parts which I had paid 11 months ago!

I am not sure these parts are the same as those of the picture in the threat.
    No comment.
    Thank you Mr Alkema.

And this happens in a honest forum.
    IM is defently an other one, exhaust manifold bad cracked.
    In witch condition is the turbo? Injectors I would clean and test.

Normaly you should get your money back or

Comment

Absolutely unbelievable. I'd be organising a road trip for my money back if I paid that much

So many ******s in the world

Comment

a complete rip off, he deserved to have his head banged for that! is that sort of corey style? give the money back!

Comment

thats fecking shocking waiting 11 months and then the parts that come are not what was advertised

come on play the game unless you`ve got a water tight excuse you want ****ing with a broken bottle
          ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
          THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

That's Bad That is the one problem when buying goods from forums! You can never have 100% security in your buy, at least with ebay they have kind of a system going!
            Hope you get your money back mate!

Comment

My cousin had the same issue with said forum member.

Hope you can get something sorted.

Comment

What was his issue?

I got warned off buying something by another forum member

Comment

Like above. Took along time for parts to show up. Usual case of been told it been shipped. Only a few items turned up in the first package then the rest was chasing about.

A few niggles with condition..... Use that briefly.

Comment

Originally posted by vr6peter View Post
                    In witch condition is the turbo? Injectors I would clean and test.
                    As above, whats the turbo like? Its hard to tell from the picture showing it if there is a plate on it with the model number to make sure its a 7200. Even the original picture wasn't showing no plate on the housing for the turbo.

Cleaning and testing the injectors is going to add more to this bill. The first picture they actually look quite good condition on the outside.

Hope you get this sorted.

Comment

You should have your money back. I hope the s2 forum`s members could help each other, when things like this happens

Comment

I thought this guy was a well known and trusted seller - this guy should be contacted and given the chance to explain or refund - and if ignored warned or banned , we have to protect the genuine sellers and buyers from web thieves and con men
                        NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

Really sorry to hear this. Iv been scammed on here before and named and shamed and i have still not had any money or wheels. I hope you get it sorted. It really puts me off the forum to be honest.

Comment

Well good to hear my effort at least helped to get the parts delivered finally, but it looks like a lot can happen to the condition of parts in a box in 11 months

Had a similar issue with KFS2 on here (those who know will be able to complete the full nickname by this abbreviation) sold me a leaking and therefore unusable IC and an ABY IM that turned out to be a 3B item. Never had a single penny back from him

Comment

Do you have the post-adress of "audi90rs2"?
                              If I where you I would drive to Netherlands and throw "audi90rs2" all this trash-metal-stuff on his head

round about 2300km

Comment

What a f-ing douchebag! I would be in my car heading for the netherlands if i where you... When i got there i would tie him up, bend him over shove a pice of pipe up his bum, then i would feed about 3ft of barbwire through said pipe and then remove the pipe.
                                Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Working...
                                X