No announcement yet.

Forged Pistons S2 Rs2 S4 S6 2.2 20vt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forged Pistons S2 Rs2 S4 S6 2.2 20vt!!!

NOW FORGED PISTONS FOR SALE!!!

81.50mm; CR 8.5:1; CH 32.80mm; Weight: 297gr.

Our pistons are manufactured from extruded high silicon, enhanced 4032 alloy (with additional Cu, Ni & Mg) that has low thermal expansion, excellent wear resistance and higher thermal conductivity.
    Several heat treatments provide the piston with a high tensile strength and evenly distributed hardness. The pistons are submitted to several machining steps in specially designed machines and in conventional CNC. machines with special diamond tools for dimensional precision, perpendicularity and flatness of the ring grooves. Contact reduction grooves are standard. Honed & reamed pin bores for precise fit.
    Wrist pins are constructed of cold extruded chrome moly steel for high strength to be used with wire clip locks.
    Phosphate coating is applied to protect the rings against "micro welding" and enhance lubrication on the skirt/cylinder area.
    Piston Rings are manufactured in Japan with the latest technology for high performance applications.

Price 650eur.

Also in stock Woessner pistons K9201D050-5
    81.5mm; CR 8.0:1; CH 33.4mm; Weight: 306gr.

Price 700eur.

Also coming soon JE-piston part number 302229
    81.50mm; CR 8.5:1; CH 32.80mm; Weight: 285gr.

Price 700eur.
    Last edited by FCP-ENGINEERING; 5 December 2012, 17:45.
    Audi S4 2.6 20V STROKER kkk26/27

This pistons are made special for our company by IASA RACING COMPONENTS - Indy Argentina S.A
    IASA pistons in 4 cylinder engine, with 1400HP works with out any problem. So good quality and price.

Comment

Hy.
      Can you please tell me what grit is reccomended for honing with this tipe of pistons/rings?

Thank you

Comment

Hi,
        Honing diameter 81,5mm (piston diameter is 81,43mm).

Comment

I mean stone grit(like sandpaper 80,120,240,320.480,2000,4000 etc).

Thank you,

Comment

You seems will be very clever tuner, first time in my life got such question
            Grit must be 160-200, for cilinder walls.

Comment

It is not about clever.We already ordered 2 sets of pistons from you and one of them will be used for a full rebuild engine for a client and i want all to be perfect not to have any doubts if anything goes wrong.Also a torque plate will be used in honing proces.I hope we will be abble to give a good feedback of your product,not to spend time and money for nothing.
              Isn't 160-200 too low?What material is in the rings?

Thank you,

Comment

Dont worry its a usual rings nothing special, material i cant say. This rings use most forget piston manufacturers Woessner, Wisseco, previously JE piston.
                Grit is usual, but dont make to high. On high grit walls donot keep oil. Record on this pistons is EVOLIUTION stroker 1600HP boost 70psi

Comment

Just need to ask.. is it okey to replace the pistons while the engine is in the car.. I´m thinking of using this to hone the cylinders: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-7-8-Engine...ada809&vxp=mtr

Is it okey or just stupidity ?? I´m also replacing the con rods!

Comment

If you value your engine I would suggest to run away from that tool.
                    Honing needs to be done on a proper machine, by an experienced person. Using that tool is just bodging.

Comment

Originally posted by Carfreak View Post
                      Just need to ask.. is it okey to replace the pistons while the engine is in the car.. I´m thinking of using this to hone the cylinders: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-7-8-Engine...ada809&vxp=mtr

Is it okey or just stupidity ?? I´m also replacing the con rods!
                      Why not get the engine off the car?Front is already off,head is off.You need to undo gearbox bolts snd it is out.
                      About small grit finishing:I think ring gap will be higher when they will seat comparative to a little smoother finish honing.
                      Oil consumption will be higher too if grit used is low.
                      What experts say?

Comment

I think you should ask your question in your own topic, not other's sells topic.
                        just my two cents
                        sigpic

Comment

My opinion. Honing must be done by profesionals!!! In lithuania it cost 50-100eur for all five cilinders.

Comment

Originally posted by 5cylinderman View Post
                            If you value your engine I would suggest to run away from that tool.
                            Honing needs to be done on a proper machine, by an experienced person. Using that tool is just bodging.
                            Actually you are wrong, that tool, in the right hands, is a very good tool and used by top engine
                            builders, I don't however think its a good idea to hone a block that's still in the car, or to do it yourself if you don't know about honing, how would you clean it properly after honing ?

Comment

That "honing tool" would be quite effective to help clean the bowl of my porcelain bus after a good night out on Guinness topped off with a kebab or two.
                              I would not use it on an engine whatsoever. Notwithstanding the grit size of regular honing stones, even the angle of crosshatching within the bores has a critical effect on ring bedding and life.

Comment

Working...
                              X