S4 Recaro Leather interior for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 Recaro Leather interior for sale

A mate has a full set of gray S4 Recaro Leather seats up for grabs, they are from the newest model so will not fit the older type A4's - hence the sale!

Don't know what he want for it all, PM me if your interested and i'll find out.
    '94 ABY

and details on price and pictures you can post?

Greg
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hi,

The Seats are S4 Recaro Leather in Unmarked Silver, They are from the current B6 Chassis, originally out of an Avant but they look identical fit to the saloon back seats also .

He wants £750 for the Complete Set 2x Front seats including all electrics, Airbags Etc., 1 X rear seat and the side cushion pieces for the back.

Cheers.

p.s. Jubjub empty your PM inbox i can't send you any mail!!!
      Attached Files
      '94 ABY

Comment

And the back.
        Attached Files
        '94 ABY

Comment

will he sell only the fornt seats? this seats came from the car that has the steering wheel on the right? will they fit on left side? (because of the controls).

Comment

Originally posted by maky
            will he sell only the fornt seats? this seats came from the car that has the steering wheel on the right? will they fit on left side? (because of the controls).

He will sall the fronts only but its the same price as all four, there shouldn't be a prob with left hand drive (left seat fit on left - right on right, just the dash and steering column change sides as far as i know?).

cheers.
            '94 ABY

Comment

The only differences between LHD and RHD is usually the front door trims. IIRC

David

Comment

Originally posted by bob69
                He will sall the fronts only but its the same price as all four, there shouldn't be a prob with left hand drive (left seat fit on left - right on right, just the dash and steering column change sides as far as i know?).

cheers.
                does he have an email that i can write to him? the thing is that i'm from slovenia and that the shipping would be a litle bit more than shiping in uk.

Comment

Originally posted by maky
                  does he have an email that i can write to him? the thing is that i'm from slovenia and that the shipping would be a litle bit more than shiping in uk.

I'll get it for you and PM you with it.

Cheers.
                  '94 ABY

Comment

Working...
                  X