Breaking N reg coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking N reg coupe

Most parts available, was a 2.0 auto only done 40k so everything that isnt damaged is in good condition,no rear lights/ or bumpers or seats left.Be quick i will be binning it soon.

Originally posted by spink
    Most parts available, was a 2.0 auto only done 40k so everything that isnt damaged is in good condition,no rear lights/ or bumpers or seats left.Be quick i will be binning it soon.

is it an 8v or 16v ? what sort of miles? im very interested
    nice one
    Gav
    S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

it was an 8v but have just sold the engine and box.

Comment

Is the interior black?

If so, can I have the rear ashtray and the cover for that?

I haven't looked into this but I want to change my 80 avant to electric windows at the front - are the motors and wiring available?

What wheels are on it? I am after some 4 stud wheels.
        S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

no wheels, the motors etc will be no good for your car as the whole assembly is a totally different shape.May have a ashtray, will have a look.

Comment

Is the electric window realy the same as mine has broken, and what colour are the door cards?
            Cheers Mike

Comment

Originally posted by spink
              What about the brake bomb and pas pump, are they still available? i may be interested.

Alistair

Comment

Accelerator pedal ? My swively bit has fallen off.

Comment

black leather gear gaitor as well?

Forget that - it's an auto

Comment

No door cards, i have a bomb,no Pas pump.
                    Where abouts is the relay you want?get me the part no and i will have a look.
                    Wondering whether the pedal is different as it is an auto, sometimes they are quite wide.Will have a look later i am off back to work for a bit now.

Comment

I've got a set of dark grey/black cloth door cards for a coupe if anyones interested.

Comment

Sal - do you have the accelerator pedal or gear stick gator?

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
                          Sal - do you have the accelerator pedal or gear stick gator?
                          I've got the gaitor and pedal, I'm going to be breaking that m reg s2 soon that I told you about.
                          I'll check what condition the pedal is in and let you know.

Comment

doug, the ashtray is nowhere to be seen.

bomb is sold.

green m3, i have pulled out the relays from under the streering wheel area but im not sure which is the one you need

Comment

Working...
                            X