Front Big Brake Kit for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Big Brake Kit for sale

My second kit that I wanted to fit to rear but couldn't fabricate the brake hats . The guy that should have done the job got killed last week in car accident.

It's the same kit i've sold 2 weeks ago.

Big Porsche calipers , brembo disks , pads , nuts/bolts , brackets and hoses.

Looking for 1700$ shipped.
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

1600$ shipped.
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Picture
      Attached Files
      Vadim.

Comment

Comone , it's a real bargain anybody buy it . Need to get rid of it to pay to vagparts boys for the stuff
        Vadim.

Comment

Forgot to add it fit directly to S2!!! They aren't for RS2. Just plug and play.
          Vadim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
            Picture
            didnt know versace made brake kits

Comment

They do look rather nice.
              What size disks are they?
              SS

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                didnt know versace made brake kits

Vadim.

Comment

Sweeper, $1600= £700? fit straight on? no master cylinder upgrade, ABS still operate? this is a full fitting kit for both sides? what model Pork Pie they off? parts still available? fit with standard S2 alloys?

Comment

Bas2:

1) 1,600.00 USD United States Dollars = 863.094 GBP United Kingdom Pounds
                    =] 850pounds for you if you take it.

2) No master cylinder upgrade needed , ABS still operate.

3) Full kit , for both sides. They are original rs2 big red calipers porsche with original 330x32mm brembo rotors and custom made S2 hats. Full kit , just plug and play. Textar pads(original porsche pads). Armored brake lines.

4) You will need 17" alloys.
                    Vadim.

Comment

I bought the first kit from Vadim & I can vouch for the quality of the kit, the bargain price & the exceptional service.

These parts are normally twice this price. Discs are 322 x 32 with 5 x 112 pcd.

go for it, guys !!

Comment

Im tempted Sweeper, not sure if I want to fit 17" alloys, just got my S2 on Sat. Thanks for the extra advice batty. cheers

Comment

I don't even have an S2 yet and I want these

Do you sell these all the time as it may take me a while to find the right car and brakes are usually my first upgrade

Cheers

Comment

Sold.
                            Vadim.

Comment

where do you get them, Vadim? :mischeif:

sla
                              sla
                              '91 s2 3b, 305hp, 480 nm.
                              www.4plius.com

Comment

Working...
                              X