Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone hoses anyone? Discount for S2Forum members

Hi all,

If you don't know by now I am now an agent for SFS silicone hose products. For all forum Memebrs I offer a 10% discount off RRP and maybe more if your orders are large! I currently have in stock lots of Vacuum hose suitable for our engines in all colours (Black, Blue, Red and Yellow). To give an indication on prices I can supply 3m of Vacuum hose for £11.24 inc VAT and delivery to UK addresses. This is quite a good price and offers a saving off retail of 10% with postage at cost. The hose is ex stock and available for immediate despatch. We will soon have a website up and running so that you can shop online and I am continually building up stocks of common stuff for immediate despatch. I also have a load of 8mm Silicone hose coming through for the wastegate to WGFV application and will sell this in part lengths if required so you don't have to buy the full 1m lengths. These will finish off your lovely Samco kits nicely. If you need some hoses let me know by PM and I'll give you a quote by return.

Thanks for looking

Lee
    1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
    Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

And i'm an exiisting customer, just awaiting royal mail to get their finger out!

Let me know when you get the WG to WGFV stuff in.

Comment

You vac hose went in the post box yesterday mid afternoon. Typical Royal Mail. First Class aint what it used to be!

Just spoke to SFS and the 8mm hose will be coming through next week. They do not do 8mm wire reinforced hose (just confirmed by phone). Will let you know when the 3ply silicone/polyester reinforced hose comes through. I have just increased the quantities on order with SFS so that I can send ex-stock. Deliveries from the factory are not great especially when they have a rush on. My stock is slowly increasing to make it easier for everyone needing stuff in a hurry.

Lee

Designun Limited....

Comment

LOL, what is it with parcels today?, Doug sent me a package via Parcel 48 and it arrive in Brum 10am!!

Yeh that'll be fine

Lee has the seal of approval folks

Comment

I have bought stuff from SFS before and they can take a couple of weeks - IF you are asking for hoses not off the shelf - or they are a colour other than blue BUT I got hoses through Lee from SFS, and got them very quickly - thumbs up from me as well
          S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

What about an entire engine hose set for the venerable 3B, or am I needing to commit to the Samco 3B Group buy?!
            Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

SFS are interested in making hoses. Not sure if they would be cheaper than the Samcos. I could enquire but I thought that S2Central was already getting sets done. Paul N has the tooling sorted I would have thought so not sure if there is point in dual sourcing. I know competition is good but I don't want to upset people!!!

Designun Limited....

Comment

[QUOTE]I know competition is good but I don't want to upset people!!![QUOTE]

Good lad
                sigpic
                Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                Audi UR Quattro
                Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Hi Lee I'll have a 1m of vac. hose (is it enough?) and hose for wgfv in blue to go with my samcos plz.
                  Your prices are beter then demons.
                  thx
                  _________
                  Rob
                  sigpic_________
                  Rob

Comment

I thought you needed about 3m IIRC
                    sigpic
                    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                    Audi UR Quattro
                    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

3m will leave you some left over. 1m is definately too short. Hose is cut to 3m lengths so that is the MOQ on the vac hose. All reinforced silicone hose, like the 8mm, is manufactured on a mandrel so comes in 1m lengths only (well part lengths at increased cost due to wastage).

Designun Limited....

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                        SFS are interested in making hoses. Not sure if they would be cheaper than the Samcos. I could enquire but I thought that S2Central was already getting sets done. Paul N has the tooling sorted I would have thought so not sure if there is point in dual sourcing. I know competition is good but I don't want to upset people!!!
                        Yeah, there's a GB on Samcos for the 3B going at the moment: I'm just short of cash so can't justify committing to it right now. Maybe in the new year if I get a Bonus...
                        Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

What internal/external diameter should the small-bore vac hose be ?
                          Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

Lee

Do you have the 70-60 reducer as used in the nark h intercooler mod. Was gonna order it from sfs when i got round to it but if I can get it from you then I will.

Cheers
                            Jon

91 3b S2

Now Sold

Comment

Sorry should have been mark h and not nark h.
                              Jon

91 3b S2

Now Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X