No announcement yet.

breaking aby s2 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much for the shifter rod and linkage? This is a 6sp, correct?

Shipping to Alberta Canada.
    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
    2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
    2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
    1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
    1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by sam80quattro View Post
      and i thought owning an s2 sounded expensive lol is it coming out of the exhaust? leaking?
      the parts were crazy money. don't really know where its going, just keep on pouring it in. no exhaust steam, no milky oil, no obvious leaks.
      its the same one i had when i came over to yours. never mind, if it isn't sorted soon i'll just have to move on from it.

Comment

PMed about IC+crossmember.
        www.quattro.ca
        B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
        B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by S2TORNADO View Post
          i have a black leather set of four somewhere. are you only wanting the doorcards, not the rear quarters. i'd split from the seats but i wouldn't really want to split the cards.

i don't think this car is panther black but i bought a spare wing for myself a while back that might be panther.

3b doorcards are same fit as aby.
          How much for the door cards please,I take it they're in v good condition? difficult to comment on the wing if you're no too sure what colour black it is.
          :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

i'll update properly but most of the interior bits are out and rear end suspension and drive train stuff is now off.

Comment

many parts taken off today.

just checking that no one wants the shell itself before i start cutting pieces/panels off. once that starts there's no going back!!

Comment

im needing a rear coupe subframe if u can help?

Comment

Im looking for a wiring connector if you have it.. see here http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59974
                  1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

Originally posted by Kieron20V View Post
                    Im looking for a wiring connector if you have it.. see here http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59974

the whole wiring loom is 90% out. i can't remember if that connector is on it but it'll take some finding now. when i get chance i'll be laying it on the floor to tidy up before storing, i'll have a better look then.

Comment

Originally posted by liggy View Post
                      im needing a rear coupe subframe if u can help?
                      Spink is selling one

Comment

how much for the battery box from under the seat, the battery cables, the cover from over the top of the main radiator and the radiator to front pannel supporting bracket

cheers john

Comment

Originally posted by jchn_smith View Post
                          how much for the battery box from under the seat, the battery cables, the cover from over the top of the main radiator and the radiator to front pannel supporting bracket

cheers john
                          hi john,
                          a busy day stripping the car.
                          i'll probably be keeping the battery box related stuff. the cover is in the trim pile somewhere. i'm not sure which bracket you mean but it is there!
                          i should be finished with the car in the next day or so as just about everything is off.
                          engine 95% out. just the foot pedal and steering column/clutch stuff.
                          maybe give me a shout when i'm finished and you can pick out the bracket thing you need.

Comment

Battery box if located under rear seat.

Comment

Cool let me know if you change your mind about the battery box ect and ill get a pic of the bracket i mean

Comment

had a few other things to sort out but the shell is now outside. its 99% stripped.
                                i'll be trying to chop some panels off before its away.

Comment

Working...
                                X