No announcement yet.

breaking aby s2 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you have the front side trim panels off the front wings that have the Audi badge in them?
    1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
    2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
    2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

• Originally posted by 4WDrifter View Post
      Would you have the front side trim panels off the front wings that have the Audi badge in them?
      I did move some wings afew days ago but can't remember if that trim was still on, i might have a paiur in one of the boxes anyway though. Did you have a preference for colour?

Comment

• Colour not important, they will be getting painted. Thanks for looking. Davy.
        1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
        2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
        2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

• Originally posted by S2TORNADO View Post

I know, just explaining the type of stuff that's clustered together, basically anything that'll spill oil/fluids around if tipped/tilted. This includes bombs/fluid reservoirs/fluid pipes/racks etc etc.
          It's a right old pile!!!
          Hi did you manage to get a look in the oily bag off pipes ect . cheers lynn

Comment

• Originally posted by LSG View Post

Hi did you manage to get a look in the oily bag off pipes ect . cheers lynn
            Hi Lynn, not yet. I need to get right amongst that type of stuff as a casual glance isn't enough for most of it.
            I did move a full load of radiators and crossmembers/intercoolers etc though which i also need to sort out!!!

Comment

• Thought i'd give this an easter bump as it's sunny and a good time to empty the sheds/garages if people are looking for specific parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by S2TORNADO View Post
                Thought i'd give this an easter bump as it's sunny and a good time to empty the sheds/garages if people are looking for specific parts.
                What crossmembers do you got? Do you have the firewall brackets in the enginebay? Any airbox? I need one rear and one front ABS-sensor. Rear inner plastic fender, right side. Cambelt cover. Water and oil, both feed and drain lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinaputt View Post

What crossmembers do you got? Do you have the firewall brackets in the enginebay? Any airbox? I need one rear and one front ABS-sensor. Rear inner plastic fender, right side. Cambelt cover. Water and oil, both feed and drain lines.
                  PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                  X