Forever Black Bumper & Trim reconditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forever Black Bumper & Trim reconditioner

As titled, I have a used once, Forever Black bumper and trim cleaner and reconditioner.

If you've never heard of it before, forget your daft silicone dressings for your black bumper trims which disappears after a while. Even the expensive black wow doesn't last.

This is a black dye that permanently restores the black to your faded trims.
    Used once as I never needed it again. Really good gear, do a search on google.

No use to me now as I've no such black trim on either my RS4 or B6 A4.
    If I remember right it was around £15 delivered and looking online it's around £12-£13.

Seeing as it's Christmas, pay the postage and it's yours. Probably around £3-£4 to send in the UK I would have thought.

First to reply they want it, gets it.

Jase..

2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

I'll take it please

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
      I'll take it please
      Colesy gets it.
      PM me an address and I'll get it off tomorrow
      2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
      2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
      1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

As titled, I have a used once, Forever Black bumper and trim cleaner and reconditioner.

If you've never heard of it before, forget your daft silicone dressings for your black bumper trims which disappears after a while. Even the expensive black wow doesn't last.

This is a black dye that permanently restores the black to your faded trims.
        Used once as I never needed it again. Really good gear, do a search on google.

No use to me now as I've no such black trim on either my RS4 or B6 A4.
        If I remember right it was around £15 delivered and looking online it's around £12-£13.

Seeing as it's Christmas, pay the postage and it's yours. Probably around £3-£4 to send in the UK I would have thought.

First to reply they want it, gets it.

Jase..

good info, I was going to re-spray my bumpers as they are pretty bad! will give this a try

Comment

Working...
        X