v6 coupe bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v6 coupe bumpers

These are the best pics of the black bumpers that I managed to get the other night.

there is 2x small bits missing off front bumper as shown which could be fixed easy enough and the bracket for the mount needs doing, a ] shape bracket would work there

this is slowly settling down, basically the guy who had the car before me drove with the bumper only held on by the screws on the side so it was hanging down and just needs to go back to shape since its been removed off the car

this is the drivers side, when fitted it closes up or could easily be plastic welded from behind before fitting.

front shot

front side shot

other front side shot

rear bumper

scuff on the corner

small scuff on the other side

£120 the pair.

and yes I know it needs tidying in there

You think that crack can be fixed good enough for a respray and it not notice? Im fussy mind, my coupe rear bumper had some light cracks in the paint from a bump and the sprayer said it would cover no problem, guess what!!... it's come through the new paint after a few months

Comment

Originally posted by Louie C View Post
      You think that crack can be fixed good enough for a respray and it not notice? Im fussy mind, my coupe rear bumper had some light cracks in the paint from a bump and the sprayer said it would cover no problem, guess what!!... it's come through the new paint after a few months
      should not be hard mate. If you want to come and have a look thats no problem mate. They are off the car and currently just sitting on top of one of my other cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
        should not be hard mate. If you want to come and have a look thats no problem mate. They are off the car and currently just sitting on top of one of my other cars.
        Yeah I'll have a gander this sunday if your around

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X