16v KR GTI Race Series engine NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16v KR GTI Race Series engine NEW

I know not an s2 part but you may know somebody participating in the race series or someone that wants a really nice KR engine.

Basically been stiffed by a customer so this is now for sale to recoup costs.

This was a no holds best possible build we could do for a KR 16v participating in the GTI racing series within the regulations. Fully Blueprinted Engine Ballanced per regulation, fully refurbed. Cylinderhead we waited 3months to find the nicest best flowing casting as tested on our inhouse flowbench to fall within regulation. Fitted with new bearings rings guides valves lifters everything. Running the Race regulation Newman cams. These normally retail £1950 exchange as the customer has lost their deposit you can pick it up for a bargain price of £1450 ovno. email jnlracing@googlemail.com for more info

Attached Files
    UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Post it over on editio38 mate .

Comment

For sale rules on there are ridiculous so can't be bothered
      UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

Just spoke to my customer with a Mk2 16v. He might be interested JP. Can you PM me your number please bud as i've broke my phone
        Last edited by HMS-S6; 9 June 2013, 15:05.

Comment

What sort of power will that make? Shame I'm selling my Mk2 ABF!!
          2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy
          1999 Audi S4 (B5) - Sold

Comment

This particular lump was designed to pass scrutineering in the gti racing series which stipulates the use of stock non ported cyl head. Stock cast manifolds and stock k-jet fueling setup. Exhaust system is free and most guys run 2.5" systems.

With that setup they average 160-165hp. Time was spend to find a real nice casting to improve on power under the curve/throttle response out of corners.

If not entering the race series you could fit tubular manifold and sell the race series authorised newman cams and go for a wilder set of.cams you'd see prob another 10-12hp.
            UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

That's impressive. My 'stock' 2.0 ABF makes around that kind of power with a tuned K-Jet setup, intake mods and TSR 4-branch. Also a useful 150 left of torque. If I was going racing, I'd be very interested in this engine.

GLWS!
              2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy
              1999 Audi S4 (B5) - Sold

Comment

Working...
              X