Standard S2 front seats - Quick sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard S2 front seats - Quick sale

Another lad is moving in with me and my housemate next weekend so I need to make some space in the garage. The original seats from my S2 are taking up the most space so I need them sold by Friday, if not I'll have to take them to the dump.

Even the silliest of silly offers will be considered but otherwise I'd like £100 for them. Pick up only please from Salendine Nook area of Huddersfield.

Overall in good condition considering they'd been subjected to 154,000ish miles over 20 years. I replaced these with Recaros from a MK3 Golf so that's why I no longer use them.

Thanks for reading
    Attached Files

Slight change in circumstances: Still for sale but no longer need to make space in the garage so they'll be on sale for as long as it takes. Collection is now preferable not a must. Price now £70. No longer open to silly offers

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4688 View Post
      they'll be on sale for as long as it takes. Collection is now preferable Price now £70.
      That might take a while... Glws!

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Bump

Comment

£50 will take them both, collection preferred from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire but not a must

Comment

Working...
            X