audi 90 2.3 20v 7a parts for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi 90 2.3 20v 7a parts for sale.

I have some audi 90 2.3 20v parts for sale. Most parts have been cleaned for a future restoration project and are in superb cosmetic and mechanical condition.All parts from a genuine very low 68,000 mile car that was owned by a disabile owner for the last 10 years it was on the road.Complete Engine not available.Seats,doors,boot,bonnet all gone.Body tub gone.But have slam panel orig radiators,steering column and peddle box.Still have mint dark blue centre consol £25.00 and rear mint dark blue parcel shelf. Have door hinges all perfect no ware etc.

Have all shocks and springs.

Have a couple seat belts,passenger side and 1 rear.

Perfect mint front grill and all complete tabs screws etc.£45 plus post.(SOLD)

I have ABS Pump.

Complete perfect cleaned condition engine loom removed very carefully.£125 plus post

All looms for the car are available.

G60 calipers,discs,pads all excellent cond £85.00.plus post.(SOLD)

Audi 90,80 coupe spare wheel cover mint cond £15.00 collected due to size.(SOLD)

Audi 90,80 Black boot carpet mint £30.00 collected due to size.(SOLD)

Cheers

[IMG]http://www.s2forum.com/forum/attachment.php?
    attachmentid=46141&d=1396262375[/IMG]

Attached Files
    Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 7 June 2014, 13:41.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Bump
      94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Do you have the fuse box still by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Jolfa View Post
          Do you have the fuse box still by any chance?

Is it a 20v specific fuse box your after?

I will have a look for you tommorow.Cheers
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

It's a B3 specific one I'm after, it's for an AAN converted 80q B3, I assume it's the stock fusebox I've got with adapted engine loom

Comment

It's a B3 specific one I'm after, it's for an AAN converted 80q B3, I assume it's the stock fusebox I've got with adapted engine loom
              If i still have it mine was for a B3 2.3 20V. What was your dona vehicle before AAN conversion?
              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

URS6

Do you still have the radiator and all the hoses too? And the plastic bit that sits on top of it to cover the gap between the slam panel? Might have sorted one but might still need it?

Comment

URS6

Do you still have the radiator and all the hoses too? And the plastic bit that sits on top of it to cover the gap between the slam panel? Might have sorted one but might still need it?
                  I thought you said your car was a b3 that you did a conversion on.

Yes i still have a perfect plastic cover on top, no damage and i still have a mint looking radiator and some perfect hoses that are not soft and one or two New hose Also took of a great expense time wise because i know these are ripped out by numpties the plastic
                  shrounds that sit underneath the radiator and to the side i think.Anyway i have them all in perfect undamaged condition.
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Misread sorry, it was originally a 2.0 8v 80q

PM me a price for that little lot?

Comment

Radiator shrouding huh? You didn't mention that last night... Bottom and side pieces would be great, and you wouldn't have the undertray as well would you?

Think I may have to raid the piggy bank...

Comment

Hi Pete,good to talk to you too.I do have the undertray and it's yours if you have enough in the piggy bank I did say i have everything but the shell,most interior gone front and rear lights all gone.

Do have sunvisors plus the interior parts i pictured.
                        Have all door pulls and all central locking components,electric window switches and motors.
                        All suspension components. 2 X CAST front wishbones £90 + delivery
                        Plus a complete set of extemely rare 90 20v sport, genuine sport springs in very good condition. £80 + delivery
                        All braking components except the G60 calipers and carriers.
                        1 wheel original speedline needing refurb to be new again but not kerbed for the 20v (looks like split rim)with avon tyre VR1 min 6mm so tyre almost as new £30.00 collected.

I even have a spare wheel (speedline 20v split rim look) that has been used once to get someone out of trouble so tyre as new and probably the original fitment when new.

I even have the original fuel lines that are excellent condition that will be cleaned and a small area repainted as it needs that,might as well paint it all in the original green to look as new again.Very rare and people are forced to make up new ones because theirs are completely rotton.
                        Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 2 April 2014, 11:16.
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Stop stop stop....

That's my wallet talking btw.

Comment

A pic of the undertray would be good, seems mine is a rare-ish one :rollseyes:

Wheel arch liners? Mine are rather skagged...

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
                              A pic of the undertray would be good, seems mine is a rare-ish one :rollseyes:

Wheel arch liners? Mine are rather skagged...
                              Front wheel arch liners are superb/no damage and you have first dibbs I presume all this stuff you want you will be picking up in person as these items are just to big amd awkward to post.Will take picture of undertray now and post shortly.
                              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X