No announcement yet.

UrS4/6 brembo rear caliper adapter kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's sound great Thomas.you meant will work with 4 pot brembo rears.i doubt Touareg's one?if yes i will save up my rear Touareg calipers.currently i throw them somewhere in my house lol.
    one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
      Will propably not be enough space for them to fit.

I'm coming soon with a mechanical e-brake solution that doesn't need any separate calipers. Will work with 4-pot Brembo rears. On UrS cars the stock wires will need some modifications.
      Cant wait for them

Comment

Same here! For anyone wondering Apikol already makes brackets for Porsche boxster s rear calipers.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcina View Post
          Cant wait for them
          Can't wait for them too.

Comment

Originally posted by popdemonic View Post
            Can't wait for them too.
            Mine arived Pop,now only waiting for braided hoses so i can instal it

Comment

@Majorcina , Thomas already sent you the modified 4 pot calipers with parking brake function?
              Post some pics of what you received. I thought he said he's working on it???

Comment

You probably get me wrong,i got adapters for front and rear cayene calipers,but still nothing for handbrake solution,will wait Thomas to finish his prototype.But anyway i will mount the rears,anyway i dont use a lot handrake,and registration is 10 month away

Comment

Ok gotcha

Comment

I also installed this kit, working great! (I think that mine was cayenne 4pot rear brembos)

Comment

Thomas's brackets are for toureg/cayenne 4 pot rear brembos. I think the solution for one caliper
                      might be for the porsche boxster 4 pot rear caliper's or maybe both I don't know. I thought I remember
                      him saying he used a boxster rear caliper.

Comment

Touareg and Boxster are sharing different mounting styles.
                        Side mount vs Radial mount.

Comment

The pad size is the inportant thing. The hand brake solution will fit Touareg/Cayenne and Boxster calipers as they share the same size pads.

Touareg

Boxster

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                          Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                          BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                          BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

You the man!

Comment

I want one of these aswell but not until you have done The e-brake solution if you ever do otherwise your first rear brake will do just fine ��
                              1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                              2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                              2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                              2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

About the time schedule, I have some things that will take my free time(preparing for dyno and trackdays, holiday...) before I will make any for sale. I could do a prototype earlier for someone who already have my Touareg/Cayenne rear adapter kit. This e-brake system has only been tested in a build typ85 with Boxster rears, and it passed MOT with them. Would need to test them also on UrS4/6 cars, so we know how to modify/re-route the e-brake cables, as they need to come further out. Other wise this solution should be really easy to fit.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                                Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                                BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                                BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Working...
                                X