X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are 7A cams worth?

see title

I'll have em from you for tuppence ha'penny
    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b
      I'll have em from you for tuppence ha'penny

I was just waiting for you to reply Dan!!!

I dont know i do know that Audi according to S2Avant have doubled the new price on these.

I'm going to swipe a couple of these 2nd hand as my "scrapheap challange" friends have spotted a few knocking around.

Comment

i have a spare set - but there in an engine, so im just wondering if im gonna get more for the cams than what i would the whole engine? sounds silly but ive advertised this engine so many time but with no sucess!! yet people are pulling there teeth out for the cams

so seriously what will people pay for these?

Comment

I bought the 7A exhaust cam for $75 used in the US. I would say the intake cam would be about the same.

Elijah
          91 Audi Coupe Quattro- AAN engine transplant

Comment

Why dont you and Dan PM each other and work out a price, he wants to buy you want to sell!

Comment

People might also be more interested in just the head by itself, as i think with some machine work it can be adapted to fit the turbo'd engines.....

As a guide try searching German ebay as ive seen quite a few complete engines on there, the pain of course is shipping and storage, but the bits individually are more easily stored and moved around etc
              Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
              2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Ha - I seriously need to sort out keeping my car in a straight line at the moment, but always interested in some 7as, you never know what lies in the future...

Comment

Ha - I seriously need to sort out keeping my car in a straight line at the moment, but always interested in some 7as, you never know what lies in the future...
                  I've looked into my crystal ball and i predict a big overdraft bill

Comment

well ive posted everything in a new thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
                      I've looked into my crystal ball and i predict a big overdraft bill
                      You're enjoying my misfortune I sense

Comment

You're enjoying my misfortune I sense
                        I share your pain, but the weekend is approaching and i'm happy for now as i've got the 2nd city derby to look foward too!

Come on you Blues (not everton!)

Comment

I'll be happy watching the 3 back-to-back 6Nations games tomorrow. I went to Eng v Italy last weekend, Twickenham isn't all that far up the A316 for me really!

Comment

Does anyone know how to accuratly identify the various cams other than measure lift,duration etc?I have a set of RS2 cams,a set of "7A" cams (2 litre 20v I5),a set of 3B cams and a set of ABY cams.None have any part numbers on them.There are numbers and markings in various places on the cams,but nothing I could identify as a true part number.

Comment

That's a lot of cams. So you've got the NM cams as well?
                              SS

Comment

Working...
                              X