Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Winter Wheels and Tyres

Hi All,

For sale, RS2 winter wheels with tyres. They're Porsche Design 90 wheels, the proper winter fitment for RS2's with the machined centre bore to clear the drive flange the same as regular RS2 wheels. The tyres are Hankook Winter I'Cept Evo 205 55 R16's. The tyres have hardly any wear. All 4 wheels are straight and in good condition, theres a few little marks, but nothing you'll worry about in the middle of winter.

The wheels usually sell for around a £100 per corner, but it seems a waste not to use them on an RS2 and I can't be bothered to take the tyres off at the moment, so £450 as they stand with the tyres. I'd prefer collection, but may be able to deliver with FedEx at cost. Any questions, just let me know.

Cheers
    David

Can these 16 inch wheels be mounted over the 322mm factory RS2 discs and calipers?

Comment

Originally posted by huksa View Post
      Can these 16 inch wheels be mounted over the 322mm factory RS2 discs and calipers?
      Hi,

No sorry, regular RS2 brakes only. There's not enough clearance if you have the factory big brake kit.

Comment

OK thanks..

Comment

Doesn't anyone use an RS2 in the cold weather anymore?

Comment

Yes!

I've never driven a car that's so good in the snow!
            Attached Files

Comment

It's the perfect time of year for these. I can't believe nobody wants them?

Comment

I would love them but am skint where are you based for collection
                Last edited by Rikki Kitto; 1 December 2016, 12:37.

Comment

I'm in Leicestershire, about 10 minutes from Junction 20 of the M1

Comment

Tempted but I've got snow tyres on other rims for my CQ.

Free bump!!

Comment

Come on guys, these are a bargain. The tyres are like new and the cheapest I can find them online is £63 each, the wheels are £100 each even for rough ones on eBay that aren't RS2 specific, so there's £252 in tyres and £400 in wheels up for grabs at £450 surely someone wants them?

Comment

Anyone want to make a sensible offer before I split them up and sell them separately on ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by LGK6D View Post
                          Doesn't anyone use an RS2 in the cold weather anymore?
                          Yes there is but I guess not many with the early brakes fitted.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wait, do you still have these? I'm tempted to make an offer, as I have an RS2 that's sat doing nothing with 6 months insurance and has the regular brake configuration. I actually have a set of 17" winter tyres so I don't strictly need them but a) I think they're with Will at VRS in Northampton b) it would be handy to have a set ready to go and c) most importantly, it gives me an excuse to take the thing out for a drive.
                            RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
                            RS2 - LHD on the road again
                            RS2 - reduced to component parts
                            RS2 Saloon replica
                            A4 1.8T
                            BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
                            sigpic

Comment

Yup, I've still got them, just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X