Green S2 on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hesky
    Damn it went for just over 3k!!! ok its a high mileage 3b auctioned off with a slightly unbelievable description but man its an S2, it pains me to see S2s going for so little, maybe its just me but the day I see mr Von Chav driving along in his bargain S2 fashioning his Burberry cap will be the day I blow my overdraft on a set of BBS spit rim's just to make me feel like I still have something special!
    lets just hope they still remain clueless and stick with there saxos and vauxhall Novas

Comment

This car left the line at Ingolstadt in Jan '92 - hardly the latest of the 3B's.

Looks clean enough in the photos and what codes I can read on the VIN sticker look OK, but like all these cars a close inspection is required.

Paul
      Paul Nugent
      Webmaster http://S2central.net
      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

If you want a last off the line 3b buy mine!
        Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

What does the Y in ABY stand for exactly? " Y 6 gears" "Y exactly change a tried and tested formula" I didn't see Audi making any 6 speed RR quattro's??????
          monkeyboy

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
            What does the Y in ABY stand for exactly? " Y 6 gears" "Y exactly change a tried and tested formula" I didn't see Audi making any 6 speed RR quattro's??????
            Think of it like the change from Betamax to VHS, Black and White T.V to Colour T.V.
            Audio tape to Compact Disc.

Lets face it ABY was the logical progression

Comment

Working...
            X