For Sale - Kenwood KVT-M700 + 10 Disc MP3 Changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Kenwood KVT-M700 + 10 Disc MP3 Changer

Selling my old headunit and changer. As the PC is now in my car i no longer require this.

Its all in perfect working condition, with all wiring, remote control, Mask Key etc etc

I did have the boxes until about a month ago when i had a clean out, wish i'd have kept them now to help the sale, oh well.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Wheres the pics of your in car pc and alloys?

Comment

How much do you reckon you will get for it mate?
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Jamo i'll do some pics of the wheels later maybe if the weather stays nice as i need to finish cleaning my car for the weekend.

The build inside isnt complete, i'll post up 1 pic of it later on if i remember to show you how it is now, but i shall be taking the screen apart so it has more of a factory look to it.

All in and working tho.... it has GPS, GPRS, Bluetooth, wireless networking all now configured in to it.
        The PC works as a handsfree kit for my phone, Sat-Nav, internet etc etc etc

Greg, i dunno, its the only one on there, the other is the headunit and some random DVD player and they want 550 buy it now for that!
        Having looked around some audio sites, the headunit still fetches a fair price and the changer as well i paid a good price for too, so im hoping to re-coup some of the cost of my wheels
        Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
        2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
        X