Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car

Guys Guys Guys,

What to do, I have been thinking and talking about doing a conversion on my 1990 2.3 20V Coupe Quattro.

Now I am wavering a touch.

Thinking of saving up and getting an S2 and then going from there to upgrade the bits to RS2.

Which do you think will be cheaper in the long run.

I am not bothered about insurance as the price difference for me on mine to an S2 is £5 (woooh don't break the bank will Ya)!

Any clues as to what is the best engine to get 3B or other?

Any help you could pass would be brill and also what do you think I would pay for the 3B or other engines???

I have a rather nifty idea a want to run past you too.

Paint work: Down the sides of the car having the Audi rings painted on to the side fading from the door towards the rear of the car (above the bump strip) and then have quattro sprayed under the bump strip!

Let us know if you like the idea or not as I am currently speaking to a car spray artist (who generally does show wining motorbikes) to do this for me.

Azman
    Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Originally posted by Azman
    Guys Guys Guys,

What to do, I have been thinking and talking about doing a conversion on my 1990 2.3 20V Coupe Quattro.

Now I am wavering a touch.

Thinking of saving up and getting an S2 and then going from there to upgrade the bits to RS2.

Which do you think will be cheaper in the long run.

I am not bothered about insurance as the price difference for me on mine to an S2 is £5 (woooh don't break the bank will Ya)!

Any clues as to what is the best engine to get 3B or other?

Any help you could pass would be brill and also what do you think I would pay for the 3B or other engines???
    I would go for the S2 and upgrade, there's a few guys that have done what your thinking and it will cost more in the long run

Originally posted by Azman
    Paint work: Down the sides of the car having the Audi rings painted on to the side fading from the door towards the rear of the car (above the bump strip) and then have quattro sprayed under the bump strip!

Let us know if you like the idea or not as I am currently speaking to a car spray artist (who generally does show wining motorbikes) to do this for me.
    On this, why not get the decals made, then if/when you get board of it, you can remove without too much hastle
    Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
    S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Gotta be cheaper to go for an s2 and then upgrade this. Been quite a few recently that have sold quite cheaply.
      Jon

91 3b S2

Now Sold

Comment

Working...
      X