No announcement yet.

New Project 700WHP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no offense at all i just try to figure it out why some measurements are different. I remenber that the DAHBACK golf put 900hp in europe and got in USA with only 700hp. Thats what the european maganize stated in USA. So must be some difference somewhere. Maybe fuel oct??? weather??? must be something that has to do it. In here we have 87, 91 and 93 oct gasoline, other than that just race fuel. My friend in Brazil got 285HP at the wheel on Golf GTi with K04 upgrade using alcohol and some piggyback system. thats impossible to get that much HP in here with this car even using the best Fuel. Like I said I just try to sort things out. and Mihnea any recomendation from you will be more than welcome
    Best Regards,
    Rubens Filho

www.audspeed.com

Comment

Thank heavens we get 99 octane fuel here

We have 99, 98, 97, 95.
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Ant, murkin 93 octane is the same as our 98.

Mihnea
        '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
        info@MRCTuning.com
        Workshop Directions

Comment

Your forgetting the MON value is **** over here. (R+M)/2 gives you a better idea.
          SS

Comment

dahbacks golf have only 717hp,its a 3b bottom end. "jonus" on www.be-4-you.com have to sell the 2,5liter 840hp monsterengine.

Comment

as with anything that that displays test results, they need to be calibrated

Comment

any news from this project?
                '94 (R)S2 Sedan
                Engine:
                81.4mm Forged Mahle Pistons, Pauter Rods, PKM Crankshaft V2, PKM Head V3 , PKM IM,CM Intercooler,Special Headbolts, SQ MAF,Samco Hoses, GT2Injectors, Dahlbäck Racing EM, KKK27 #9 Hotside, CM 76mm SS Exhaust, no cat

Chassis:
                KW Competition, Porsche 933 Turbo Brake 322x32, 4 Caliper, Porsche GT3 Wheels 18"

Body:
                RS2 Frontbumper, RS2 Rearbumper, RS2 Mirrors, RS2 MiddleTaillight, Black Hella Taillights, RS6 Bixenon

Comment

Working...
                X