Audi 20v avant quattro build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 20v avant quattro build

Hi.I'm new to the forum. Let me introduce my project audi 1.6 avant quattro 20v conversion.
    I bought it from a friend of mine in march of 2019.Body was in good condition,engine was 1.6 ADA,Italian car.. so fog lights rear and fronts..It had vdo gauges installed and leather interior seats.I always wanted an 80 avant as a daily but these cars went up in value so i could only get this 1.6 for peanuts...(I was 18 years old when i bought it..so no steady job and still attending school...broke as ****.) Car was sitting since 2014 but it started right up as new .Me and my friend fixed rear calipers and get temporary tags and drove it home...I made 350 km in one week with it and then parked it and started gathering parts for conversion.Drivetrain i got is from an 2.6E quattro..so 82 hubs,cdv tranny....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

I bought audi 90 20v sport engine with 187000 kms and rebuild it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZdutwJ6xJo video of rebuilding.

Comment

the car was dissasembled
      This gallery has 13 photos.

Comment

then i made it quattro worthy...
        This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the audi rs2 so the paint will be nogaro blu or LZ5M . So i began prepping it for an engine bay paint.

Comment

I also got mk2 avus from s4 b5 so the 5x112 conversion is needed. I gotr som transporter 4 hubs and turned them in a lathe to make them exact copy of an s2 rear hubs.I also got RS2 brembo calipers. Because the front offset is a bit smaller than regular s2 i needed diffrent front discs with smaller offset and the a6 c6 180 hp 320 mm disc was spot on! they needed to be machined to become 314 and they were straight fit with oem rs2 brembo adapters.

Comment

Liking your work a lot.

Comment

This is gonna be great

Comment

Like your work
                  Nothelle S2 Avant
                  Black Ur project
                  Ocianic Ur project gone
                  S2 Coupe project gone
                  Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thanks
                    I also got a parts car avant 2.0 abk for a six pack witch had window gasket failiure and it was flooded inside and had rat action.i bought it because the shell is nice and i can use a lot of parts for my car.i'll also use automatic airconwich I cleaned and refurbised.

Comment

then I started assembling the rear end and put engine and tranny in.front subframe was sandblasted and powdercoated.. evrything fits like a charm..
                      This gallery has 10 photos.

Comment

I still had 3 sorts of rear bumpers to use.. so if i choose nogaro blue color I need to have rs2 bumper..so I traded 90 quattro doors for an oem damaged rs2 bumper...I also got some hellad projector lights for cheap so it started to look good Still need to get rear rs2 rear lights to complete the rs2 look.. but at least i fell better now don't judge me

Comment

the biggest rust mistakes were the front joint section at the doors wich is the common problem on b4 and the old injury and not fixed very well.. so me and my gf removed all the windows and removed al the rust spots on the entire car and every panel on both sides.. and sent it off to a paint shop...the car starts and drives okay
                          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

let the pictures speak for themselves
                            This gallery has 13 photos.

Comment

Oh and don't judge me for the front bumper.. i cant get an oem s2 bumper for a good price lol..but at least i got typ89 bumper headlight washers completeee

Comment

Working...
                              X