• Show
Clear All

• sweeeeet - A job for this weekend then Rok
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Rok.

Can you put up some pictures of the rear dampers...keen to see the groove that is cut into the tube and the rings that are used, some basic measurements would be brill of the ring.

I have plans...

Sorry to be a pain, hope the bones are mended...
      Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

• Error404: yes for a weekend, but not this weekend. I need to buy the rear subframe bushes, rear hub bushes, rear hub bearings, paint the rear subframe...

Flat on my back: no problem mate, the bone is ok now

like a candy for a child, only better

da groove. i will take mesurements tomorrow, have urgent work to do now.

Last edited by Skull; 11 August 2011, 18:58.
        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Could you not put digifant onto your existing engine? There is very little difference in the actual mechanics of both the ACE and ABF. Im running an ABF inlet cam in my ACE the exhaust cams are the same.

Link to my car project plus other ideas for you - http://www.audifans.net/modules.php?...wtopic&t=25022

Comment

• have you got them now? :Thumbs:

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

• bikerjim: the abf has a sensor inside the block that the ace doesent, i think the position sensor of the main shaft or something like that. I will check your thread tomorrow!
              Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Originally posted by lind4hl View Post
                have you got them now? :Thumbs:
                Im sure you will get them in the next couple of days
                Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Skull,

Originally posted by SkĂĽll View Post
                  I just want to build a solid base, and then build up. I dont feel the K-jet is a solid base, that is why i want to got ABF. This car is staying 2.0 16v, and 200hp would be more than enough for me.
                  No worries, what about the ABF on throttle bodies?, would give close to 200bhp and a nice soundtrack?

Kind regards.

Comment

• why are you sure?

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

• Last edited by Skull; 11 August 2011, 19:01.
                      Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Just giving you an example...
                        A friend of mine have a compi and he's owning a tuning center
                        Here you have smoe pics of that competition with ABY motor.
                        The car was on the dyno yesterday and it shows 490bhp at 1.9Bar

the car has porsche cayenne front and rear breaks,KONI adjustable,RS4 18''wheels ,powerflex bushes ,RS2 recaro seats and many more

I think that the write engine is 2.2T!Anything else is just a compromise!
                        Your car it too beautifull to put inside ABF or comprssor or G60!One day you'll make it fast and uneek with ABY!Wish you luck,Skull!

Comment

• It would be awesome, but i dont belive it is ever going to happen.
                          Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• The question is "Do you want to...?"
                            If you want it,i wish you every detail you want to be yours!

Comment

• yes that is the problem, there is not much will of doing the conversion. i would like to keep it 2.0 16v.

a friend snapped a cool pic:

Last edited by Skull; 11 August 2011, 19:01.
                              Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• looking good loving the white wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X