No announcement yet.

My S2 project,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic builds! Fantastic taste in cars!!

I do have a question. What bracket did you use to mount the Q7 brakes? RS2? S2? Custom?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by audi-szwei View Post
    Brakes for summer 2010'

Q7 Brembo caliper
    Q7 Brembo pads
    A8 Brembo disk 360mm

Comment

• Just read your thread all through, WoW, what passion, skill, attention to detail, stunning.
      Such wonderful cars you have Mr, look forward to seeing the RS2 back on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
        exhaust looks great, nice fit in the tunnel
        Thanks

It did take a few hours to get a perfect fit, but i was well worth the time and effort

Comment

• Originally posted by John B View Post
          Wow.....one of many who have read this thread and thought they would love to have the fleet of cars you have and the workshop to do your stuff. You must have a patient missus

BTW do you do all your own sand-blasting? I saw the unit that you have: what type of sand do you use? Oh....and you do your own painting

Great thread......look forward to more RS2 mischief! :mischeif:

JB
          Yes, i have a sandblasting cabinet for small parts, and a bigger sandblaster for the car.

Cabinet

The bigger one

Not sure about the english word for it, but it is called dry sand and it`s in size 0-0,5mm. My dad helps me out with the painting

Thanks

Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan McBoost View Post
            Epic builds! Fantastic taste in cars!!

I do have a question. What bracket did you use to mount the Q7 brakes? RS2? S2? Custom?

Thanks in advance!
            Thanks Dan

it`s custom

Comment

• Originally posted by AlBeau View Post
              Just read your thread all through, WoW, what passion, skill, attention to detail, stunning.
              Such wonderful cars you have Mr, look forward to seeing the RS2 back on the road
              Thank you AlBeau

Cant wait to see the rs2 painted. Looking forward to mounting it back together now

Comment

• Exhaust almost ready, need to weld on some brackets to hold it in place

turbo cover wrap

Downpipe ready with black exhaust wrap

Comment

• I got a Pioneer cd player from my girlfriend at christmas, but the display light was whit and didn`t match the rest of the car.

So i had to modify it to do so.

Painted the display with 7 layers of red tail light paint

Final result

Comment

• wow the display is spot on now!

Comment

• Originally posted by audi-szwei View Post
                      Thanks Dan

it`s custom
                      Want to share?

Comment

• ac compressor ready after some TLC. change the bearings and the oil, so it should run smoothly now

More new parts

Car is going to the painter on Monday, so it not to long before it can be mounted back together

Comment

• Again....wow. You're giving Mr Saltino a run for his money

Your car is almost better viewed from below ....well until next week!

Think I must invest in one of those blasters....trouble is I'd end up taking everything off to blast it and not driving the thing

Fabulous...keep the work going!
                          Last edited by John B; 29 February 2012, 23:12. Reason: Spelling!
                          2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
                          1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by John B View Post
                            Again....wow. You're giving Mr Saltino a run for his money

Your car is almost better viewed from below ....well until next week!

Think I must invest in one of those blasters....trouble is I'd end up taking everything off to blast it and not driving the thing

Fabulous...keep the work going!
                            Thanks John

Those blasters are my best investment ever.

Nice and shiny, will wet sand with 2000 grit and then polish it up again to perfect result

Comment

• Do I spy an Audisport steering wheel in the back on one of the pics? :mischeif:

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X