Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pisobiker
    Thanks for feedback RIX,

strange thing is, after my 3th email, they answered telling me they actually don't ship to Italy, for don't know what kind of claimed problem, while shipping only to Germany and Austria.....

Sounds pretty BS to me

Marco

P.S. Does this bumper fit RS2 fog and side indicators without interference?
    Is it made out of fiberglass? what average thickness?
    I might try again to call them and see. If other people on the forum might be interested we might ask for a "group discount" or at least convince them to ship on other Countryes as well.
    i orderet them sho they will fitt rs2 fogs and indicators,they have both,its made from fiber glass,i think the thickness i 3-5mm,very strong,i called them they will send when its in the eu,but the cost tey told me 200-250 euro for shipment to denmark,so i was lucky that i knew a guy i D,cos ther i only cost 25euros to send gave 163euro for the bumper,i would recomend cmc-automotive,ther is a bit of duing youself but it fits super.

Comment

Originally posted by Pisobiker
      By the way, I was thinking of buying one of those RS2 replica bumpers from that German Company who is advertising on ebay, but cannot have any answer from them. Already sent a couple of emails in the last week.....
      Does anybody know anything about them?
      Don't know about that ebay-company, but for rs2-replica bumpers you could always check out:

http://www.ker-innovatec.de

For a really cheap (fibreglass?) replica, check out:

http://www.dc-ice.ee

Haven't heard anything good about their products though...
      Markus

'94 Kristallsilber-metallic S2 Avant.

Comment

Ker ones are not a bit better. Search for my old post about them if you like.
        -

Comment

So it seems the CMC one to be a pretty good deal....
          Too bad they won't ship it down here....

Marco

Comment

Working...
          X