Instrument cluster question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instrument cluster question

Hi, I have the S2 instrument cluster in my ES2 but would like to change to something that has MPH and KPH on the gauges and keep them with white faces since all the other gauges are white. Anyone know where I can get this. I noticed on the front page on the right there is a picture of the instrument cluster I would like to find. Thanks,

Elijah
    91 Audi Coupe Quattro- AAN engine transplant

Originally posted by elijahallens2
    Hi, I have the S2 instrument cluster in my ES2 but would like to change to something that has MPH and KPH on the gauges and keep them with white faces since all the other gauges are white. Anyone know where I can get this. I noticed on the front page on the right there is a picture of the instrument cluster I would like to find. Thanks,

Elijah
    You can buy white faced dial kits which you can fit, They may have MPH/KPH on them. Uk cars have both on the dials. Was your instrument cluster a mainland european one?

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
      You can buy white faced dial kits which you can fit, They may have MPH/KPH on them. Uk cars have both on the dials. Was your instrument cluster a mainland european one?

David
      I'm not sure. It was on the car when I bought it.

Elijah
      91 Audi Coupe Quattro- AAN engine transplant

Comment

Gauge cluster>white faces

Ethan, you could ask the PO where he got the gauges from? As for what you can do well stick insect's answer is spot on. You could ask Flexx here on the forum if he can help you or Martyn. Both hve the wherewithal to assist you.
        Even someone on the AW Forum(80/90/CQ) can help. I heard there was a white face dial group buy going on over there.

Comment

Originally posted by panzerwagen
          Ethan, you could ask the PO where he got the gauges from? As for what you can do well stick insect's answer is spot on. You could ask Flexx here on the forum if he can help you or Martyn. Both hve the wherewithal to assist you.
          Even someone on the AW Forum(80/90/CQ) can help. I heard there was a white face dial group buy going on over there.
          you are correct...look for posts by username "Repeater"
          Joe "NoNonsense"
          axis motorsport
          joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Working...
          X