s2 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2 conversion

HI guys..here in Canada they never imported the s2 so the only way for me to have one was to used my 1990 coupe and my 1993 s4. By using both Bentley book i am almost done with wiring swap except for the 2 wires that goes in the A/C control unit, is anybody know witch one goes where ???
    Thanks
    Martyrs2

Originally posted by Martyrs2
    HI guys..here in Canada they never imported the s2 so the only way for me to have one was to used my 1990 coupe and my 1993 s4. By using both Bentley book i am almost done with wiring swap except for the 2 wires that goes in the A/C control unit, is anybody know witch one goes where ???
    Thanks
    Martyrs2
    Hi marty

Sorry I did not respond on the ES2 list

There is an orange connector (6 plugin) on the coupe quattro harness. I suspect this is the connector. It's the only one that directly plugs into the engine harness if I remember correctly. I am not even sure if you need it or not if you choose not to have AC.

The AC/climate control harness can be seperated from the dash harness if you were really struggling. They are two seperate harnesses.

Cheers
    Josh

Good luck
    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

THank's

Comment

Working...
      X