Audi S2 Avant project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erikk View Post
    Moved it to Engson Motor / Västerås today . It´ll be there until February or something.
    Its just 2wd so for quattros you need locked/welded center-diff
    Okay

Live 900km from there, I would really like to dyno before summer but i think motornord is the nearest and thats 600km.
    Audi S6 1996 Red
    Audi S2 "RS2" 1995
    BMW X5 3.5 SD

Comment

Then you cant be too far away from Robban at http://www.dynotech.se . He´s in Umeå most of the time nowadays.
      Same there, just 2wd .
      There´s 4wd dynos at Dahlbäck Racing - Borlänge and PBZ - Uppsala, and ofcourse Motornord, then you wont be forced to lock the diff if you dont want to
      Audi S2 Avant - 600whp

Comment

Motornord's been good lately so that's the way to go for us kings of the north
        2004 9-5 aero
        2009 Subaru Legacy Diesel
        1994 Toyota Supra Eurospec 6-spd LHD
        3-4 Audis in parts

Comment

Yeah Roggah is great
          Audi S2 Avant - 600whp

Comment

Got a lot of work done yesterday
            Gearbox and whole subframe is down. The subfram already had uprated aluminum bushings!

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Will send some bigger part that don’t fit my blast cabinet for bead blasting and powder coating.
            Only fenders removal and some cleaning to the engine bay before painting but haven’t decided what colour to use yet.I might paint the whole car white or gun metallic gray like this R34 http://www.gmsquarebody.com/forum/sh...d.php?p=124022 but long way there right now.
            Audi S6 1996 Red
            Audi S2 "RS2" 1995
            BMW X5 3.5 SD

Comment

Robban in Umeå is really good and can all aftermarket system, only snag is he dosent have dynopac for 4wd just so you know...
              1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
              2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
              2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
              2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Working...
              X