20v quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20v quattro

recently bought this,,,ive added the bumpers,wheels ,stainless exhaust,manifold,decat,shocks springs,airfilter,ecu chip leads plugs etc,,,etc,,

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...ps69bb972a.jpg

Very nice, i have both a coupe and a 90q 20v, the 90 ended up with bilsteins and solid ali subframe bushes, best handling car i have ever driven

Comment

The S2 bumper with the B3 headlamps looks really aggressive. I've never been a big fan of the painted lower plastics on the coupe but it looks really tidy, well done
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

thanks...goes really well to...-)...next am looking for an s6?..or cheap s2,,,?for bit of a project...sold my s8 so want to replace it,,,with something

Comment

My first Quattro was a white 20v coupe on a G plate. Love the bumper and the wheels

Comment

..or cheap s2,,,?for bit of a project...sold my s8 so want to replace it,,,with something[/QUOTE]

nice 20vCQ..great cars; mine's still doing huge mileages and taking daily punishment.

I'm up in Scotland but my S2 is looking like being up for grabs- will be cheap, and a good project..

Comment

ok keep me posted?may be interested

Comment

Working...
              X