X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piotr
    replied
    Thanks for that info
    I think at the moment I prefer the OEM look of radiator and also plug and play is what I need now,as I'm desperate to start that engine now.

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    The behr rad is really good
    I've had a couple of nissens and they didn't last
    In my coupe I'm running an uprated aluminium rad from Vidar without aux rad which is awesome but not quite plug and play, you have to drill the mounting brackets yourself.

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    Originally posted by twoqu View Post
    Just search for a Behr/Hella replacement which is the OE fitment using the p/n below and buy from the cheapest or trustworthy seller!

8MK 376 711 281
    Great stuff,thanks mate.

Leave a comment:

• twoqu
    replied
    Just search for a Behr/Hella replacement which is the OE fitment using the p/n below and buy from the cheapest or trustworthy seller!

8MK 376 711 281

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    Originally posted by Balnas View Post
    Take a contact with Vidar on this forum, he makes aliuminium rads, very good quality and price
    Cheers buddy

Leave a comment:

• Balnas
    replied
    Originally posted by piotr View Post
    Main coolant radiator not available anymore from Audi
    What other place should I try to buy brand new,good quality radiator?
    Take a contact with Vidar on this forum, he makes aliuminium rads, very good quality and price

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    Main coolant radiator not available anymore from Audi
    What other place should I try to buy brand new,good quality radiator?

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    IMG_7012.jpg
    New oil cooler

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    Originally posted by Error404 View Post
    I have a really good Behr one out of my coupe Pete, done about 5k miles.
    It does not have the pipe for the aux rad.. let me know if you are interested
    Sorry buddy,but I defo want to keep aux radiator and I also just bought Roose hoses as well to connect to that rad but thank you for offer

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    I need to buy new main radiator.what do you boys recommend??genuine one from TPS or something else?
    I have a really good Behr one out of my coupe Pete, done about 5k miles.
    It does not have the pipe for the aux rad.. let me know if you are interested

Leave a comment:

• martinjs
    replied
    Originally posted by newsh View Post
    It's a pleasure mate, they're super comfy aren't they, just need heaters in mine now really.,
    Still need to fit mine, one of them is currently being used as my office chair

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    I need to buy new main radiator.what do you boys recommend??genuine one from TPS or something else?

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    Originally posted by newsh View Post
    It's a pleasure mate, they're super comfy aren't they, just need heaters in mine now really.,
    They are very comfy and I love the look of them.The final part of project will be redoing all interior,including fitting new leather on the seats so perfect moment to fit heating elements

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    It would be lovely to see you buddy and have a chat.

And I love them seats-and it was a great deal for me as well-thanks for that

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    It's friend of mine in Poland.he did my wheel,floor mats and refurbished gear knob and leather around it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X