X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool car you got there, especially on your age. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
      Really nice and rare machine. For my old tastes it would be more desirable with 18" Avus wheels, OE steering wheel and black sills - looks kind of weird being almost colour coded from top to bottom and yeah - stick some rings and proudly display an S2 badge on the boot lid ! I am glad you removed the stickers in the engine bay. The more stock / stealthy this car - the better (and more valuable) it will be.

Thanks alot the color coding is staying, but im going to get more black detailes. Avus wheels just waiting for me to buy spacers And its OE steering wheel in now, with 4 arms on. Going to change it out with this one:

Originally posted by Trankelstein View Post
      Hello!

Very nice carwith similar enginespecsto my S2 Limo. Is it happenstance imported from Sweden? I know of one her in Sweden with the same colour and rims.

I´m building my Engine bay together and i really have a problem fitting the RS2 airfilterbox, it ges stuck on the turbo coldside housing! could you take a piture ofthe modifaction to your box?

Thanks! Yes its imported from sweden in 2009 but got lincenplates now. As i can see theres no modification with the airbox, but i can check.

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
      Very cool car you got there, especially on your age. Well done

Thanks! Yes im proud of finish my goal with an s2 with no loan or anything else, just savings from the overtime and stuff house and garage next! But need to get a loan for that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X