Audi Coupe Quattro 10vt by tbiro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was your spec? Why sold it?[/QUOTE]

I am going to build a 20vt stroker. I have most of the parts.I never dynoed it with the 10vt but i think it was somewhere around 400+HP. I had KG block bored and honed for MC pistons, catcams, Precision 5858, siemens Deka 630cc, VAG COPs, Bosch 044 fuel pump, 01E gearbox with Tilton double disk, Vems mapped by KulinPapa (Ferenc Kulin) at about 1.7Bars
    Attached Files

Comment

Thx, was only single supercharger

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
      Reallt nice looking coupe.

What about the superchargers, was it twincharged or only supercharged?

Comment

Great Did you use stock valves? The head was stock? What is the stock gearbox/transmisson limit, did you have problem with it?

Originally posted by bn-01-wso View Post
        What was your spec? Why sold it?
        I am going to build a 20vt stroker. I have most of the parts.I never dynoed it with the 10vt but i think it was somewhere around 400+HP. I had KG block bored and honed for MC pistons, catcams, Precision 5858, siemens Deka 630cc, VAG COPs, Bosch 044 fuel pump, 01E gearbox with Tilton double disk, Vems mapped by KulinPapa (Ferenc Kulin) at about 1.7Bars
        Last edited by tbiro; 28 July 2016, 16:27.

Comment

[QUOTE=tbiro;913336]Great Did you use stock valves? The head was stock? What is the stock gearbox/transmisson limit, did you have problem with it?

Yes. Head was stock except for the cam. With the 016 gearbox i had most of the power on front wheels (maybe something was wrong with the diff). When i launched it it seems like i had a FWD car Thats mostly why i switched to 01E. Also had some clutch slip in 3rd gear.

Comment

having fun

Doing some donuts.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
              X