Coupe V - RS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe V - RS4

Soon have update and pics of my Coupe V-RS4, sitting pretty on 8.5" x 20" S8 wheels, with 255/35 ZR 20 rubber, wide body in sheet metal to suit wider track.

Stop teasing!! and post some piccies!!!
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Wassup, old man?

Comment

we need some evidence, not just blah blah blah

s
        sla
        '91 s2 3b, 305hp, 480 nm.
        www.4plius.com

Comment

You reckon I have to justify my actions to you or anyone else, do ya? I don't ask anyone else to justify what they do to their cars, despite all there has been on this forum.

Comment

I agree with the sla_s2. Blah Blah Blah is all-around vagsport projects .
            Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

you do not have to justify, but if you say- you better show, or i could call you a layer :nana:

sla s2
              sla
              '91 s2 3b, 305hp, 480 nm.
              www.4plius.com

Comment

Your opinions have never bothered me Sweeper, so I aint gonna shed any tears or lose any sleep. I'm never gonna take a SWEEPING bend without any control or skill either! Did that happen to you? As for sla_s2, I've never conformed to convention, people like you only do things you know will work, I do things people say WON'T work, and I have magazine features to prove it and trophys to prove my mods and conversions DO work! What has Sweeper done apart from wreck an S2? That poor lump of German metal has my sympathy, but you don't! Nice to prove people wrong sometimes!

Comment

I think someone seems a bit humourless right now... relax!
                  -

Comment

Porkkis, I'm cool, honestly! Just forgot the smileys but thought I'd teach those boys a few home truths, the sort they never learned in school - COURTESY & MANNERS!

Comment

In the red corner for England we have vagsport, in the blue corner we have Sweeper for Latvia. Now, Gentlemen, I want a clean debate, no low punches! no scratching or pulling of hair

You guys...!! you make me laugh!

I've seen some of this project already, it looks like a heap of twisted metal right now! a real basket case! :nana: however... I also know that when it's finished and on the road, I'm selling my S2 and joinging the Lada forum where they talk about adding a AM radio or what air freshener smells better
                      Martyn
                      -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Ahhh nevermind. You don't have any weight of your word for me either. And that's why I'm keeping sceptical when people saying "oh I will built a turbocharged 0.9 litre lada engine in a next few years".

Don't make me laught.

When done , than you can shout it all around.

And as for my pure s2 , I didn't wrecked it at all , it was my friend who wanted to prove the girls he took along for a ride that he's a pro rally sportsman.

But when you look at the strings you posted , image that it were posted by anyone else , try to image your attitude to such a words. Why anyone said thouse ?

In my country people don't get mad on saying such a things , when they do then the blood is covering the street in fair fight , destifieng who was right at that moment.

Just get lost.

P.S. Martynf: I do believe vagsports can produce pearl quality projects , the discussion right now isn't about professional qualities or engineer experience of thouse , but about attitude to other people.
                        Last edited by Sweeper; 20 October 2003, 22:10.
                        Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Sweeper, I don't beleive everything posted on this forum! But at the same time, I can't judge them, cause I don't know them, if someone said they were installing a 4.2L Audi V8 into a 1954 Beetle, I would be sceptical, I don't think it can be done, but there is always someone out there to prove me wrong, as lots of British - built cars are not what I would call feasible. But the dedication from some people is amazing, someone has installed an Audi 3.6L V8 in the back of a Mk1 Polo! They are liasing with me for the wiring, but they have done all the hard work, it made a debut at this years GTI International, if I had'nt seen it, I would not have beleived it (see PVW forum for details) So next time someone mentions a conversion that seems outlandish or impossible (maybe both!) it's best to check out what you would do faced with the difficulties they may encounter before you label people as insane or bloody liars!

Comment

Come on Sweeper - chill - can't you give the guy the benefit of the doubt ?

If you can PROVE that it *cannot* be done then great - post something constructive and share it with us, but you aren't doing your reputation any good by just dissing the guy for his project plans. This 'guy' is a professional technician with a track record for completing interesting VAG projects so you might want to bite your tongue before it gets bitten off ;-)

Your posts with comments like 'blood is covering the street' don't impress or frighten anyone here either. Just chill - its a web forum for goodness sake - not a boxing ring or a pissing competition.

Anyone with constructive ideas, criticism or experience is welcome on this board... Anyone else will soon be spotted, ignored and forgotten.

I'm not having a pop at you Sweeper, just calling it the way I see it. I don't normally react to this dross, but it's just a gentle way to ask *you* to think about what you post so that *you* don't appear to be just ranting at someone for no reason.

Maybe its a language or cultural thing - I dunno - just feckin' C-H-I-L-L !

Paul
                            Paul Nugent
                            Webmaster http://S2central.net
                            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

A fight over the internet. Great..

Why?

Come on VAG, we're all nosey and want to see what you're up to.....curiosity may have killed the cat but hey.
                              If you talk about it we can at least ask you to show us some pics when ready. If you don't want to or just want to wait until you're ready fine, no problem.

Sweeper I hadn't noticed this was a competitive forum......if VAG doesn't want to show so what. If your mate trashed your S2 we're very sorry to hear that and can't wait to see what you are cooking up, but we're not competing against each other to have the fastest, best, loudest, S2....or even car come to that.

Who knows what some people on this forum have and drive that may have performance in a different plane to the S2.....

Lets leave those pi##ing contests to the Saxo and Corsa crew.

We are all beyond that and have the good sense to own a quality, discrete, high performance car, lets reflect that when we talk to each other, please?

Comment

Working...
                              X