91 coupe, mad max edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 coupe, mad max edition

the current state of my coupe....100% roadworthy, don't you think?! :mischeif: the plan is to remove the engine in about 10 days (would do it this weekend but hafta go away for work) and choose the best parts between it and the spare i have. then i need to order all the seals, bearings etc... while waiting for those to arrive, i'll get the little bits of rust out of the fenders ad take care of the battle scars on the bumpers. by august it should be ready to fire up....as long as i don't procrastinate too much

no matter, the deadline is the first snowfall. we've barely had spring yet so i think i'm good for time!

btw, that's my corrado in the background.
    Attached Files
    1993 UrS4...aka the rocket powered living room

i have a bonnet, think its even the right color - i changed mine to the later one, think i have the 3 front panels as well, the head lamps (one needs new glass) and the std front bumper basicly the front end of the picture below
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks, i'd loooove to get the euro stuff but the body panels are in good shape, considering the environment they live in. just some spots that elobow grease and anti rust paint will solve.

besides, hafta save the money for the un-sexy bits like seals, bearings and timing belt I blew the budget with the upper strunt mounts too.....thank goodness i just got a raise at work!!
      1993 UrS4...aka the rocket powered living room

Comment

Working...
      X