Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition and buy from Sweden

Hi

I'm almost certain that I saw a comment from some guy in Sweden that said there was a Audi dealer you could buy through from Audi tradition but I just can't find this comment.

Have searched for some time now, anyone in here that knows the guy or also seen the comment in an Audi tradition Group buy thread?

Hans

Where are you Located? I spoke to Audi/VW in Helsingborg and they could order from Audi Tradition. Call you local dealer and ask if they can help

Comment

I'm located in Umeå. I spoked to the local dealer here but they couldn't order from Audi tradition and they tried to help me find a dealer in Sweden that could help me but without success.

Maby I could try and phone the dealer in Helsingborg and see if they can help me.

Comment

Well, when I spoke on the phone with Audi Tradition in Germany they told me that _all_ Audi dealers in Sweden should be able to order from them and that it should be trivial for them to do.
        Lecab in Karlstad has never given me any issues with AT and do not mark up the prices either from the AT website, although € -> SEK kinda sucks right now.
        Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
        http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

Have to just comment that luckily I had a friend in Germany who assisted me to order from Tradition as I couldn't find any reasonable way to order from them through any dealer in Sweden or in Finland which is quite sad. Yes with few extra bucks you could but found that to be too costly and with no ETA when they would get the parts. What I know this problem has been for years now, so think it's never going to change. Easiest solution would be that You just move to Germany
          -93 Audi S2 Coupe ABY
          -74 VW Type 1 1300 (2110cc)
          -97 VW Golf VR6 Syncro as a daily driver
          https://www.lokoverkkaritalli.com

Comment

I have bought parts from Audi Tradition via Autewo (Germany) two times now.

Comment

Originally posted by kinaputt View Post
              I have bought parts from Audi Tradition via Autewo (Germany) two times now.
              I tried to buy Audi Tradition via Autewo recently. They told me that they are very busy and make almost no money from the Audi Tradition orders, so will only help if the order is at least €500
              Nick

1995 Audi RS2 . . . plus a few other old German cars

Comment

I’m also located in Umeå and I have orderd directly from Audi Tradition, but it was a couple of years ago! Isn’t that possible longer? I’m need a few items maybe we can order together, otherwise Andrè need to be the chaperone
                1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Originally posted by npvpositive View Post

I tried to buy Audi Tradition via Autewo recently. They told me that they are very busy and make almost no money from the Audi Tradition orders, so will only help if the order is at least €500
                  Yes. Go big or go home . Its like three parts and you pass 500 EUR anyways.

Comment

To order from audi tradition is no problem. You contact Atteviks and they can order. The downside is if you order a item that costs 5 euros you will have to pay about 30 eutros for shipping and you have to pick it up at atteviks. All atteviks in sweden can not order from audi tradition. What i could do is to order what everybody needs in Sweden and then ship it to you at cheapest way. Then the shipping from Audi tradition will not be so expensive.

Comment

Working...
                    X