Where can you get genuine MAF's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you get genuine MAF's?

Bought a remanufactured MAF around 8 years ago (PN 0986 280 137 ) thats has worked fine but have started looking for a spare just in case, but really struggling to get one, where are people getting these from these days? Bought a copy one last week that used a foil instead of the platinum wire but it made the car run really rough/rich and on measuring values at idle and at 2000rpm it was miles out from spec...
    just a new core would do or even replacement platinum wires so I can do my own repairs could be a last resort
    1986 Coupe q - 2281cc 3B, chargecooler, 2.75" exh & downpipe, ported head, water injection, CGR box, modified MD357 turbo, 440cc injectors, high power coil.
    2004 A4 2.5TDi convertible, re-mapped to 180bhp
    2011 A5 sportback 3TDi-Backbox delete, remap

Audi Tradition have them 034133471K: https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tra...-034133471k-10

Comment

Can we buy stuff from them ok? , I've heard people have had issues buying stuff from the UK
      1986 Coupe q - 2281cc 3B, chargecooler, 2.75" exh & downpipe, ported head, water injection, CGR box, modified MD357 turbo, 440cc injectors, high power coil.

Comment

As far as I've heard the new site usually works. There were a few issues with shipping due to all the lockdowns but I assume everything is back to normal now. I'll be trying to place my first order on the new site in the next few days.

Comment

Yes, it works. I had an order a few weeks ago. Took 10 days
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Well i've just tried on two different laptops and it won't let me place an order, I get kicked out when i try and open the basket..with unable to complete basket and advised to contact administrator.

Comment

I've got a good working used MAF if you don't mind used bud, £75 plus post

Comment

Tried opening an account with my work email but same response

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                  I've got a good working used MAF if you don't mind used bud, £75 plus post
                  Thanks for offer. How many miles has it done roughly.

Comment

Been on my car since I bought it so 120,000 plus, works fine but I managed to get hold of a new one on here last year so just keeping this as a spare. with the new one I didn't notice any difference after fitting

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                      Been on my car since I bought it so 120,000 plus, works fine but I managed to get hold of a new one on here last year so just keeping this as a spare. with the new one I didn't notice any difference after fitting
                      Think that's going to be too many miles, like to fit and forget for another 100k, but thanks for the offer

Comment

No worries bud hope you find a newer one but they are scarce, I was lucky to find mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X