Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi RS2 door trims

Hello all,
    It appears that there is finally a company making door trims for the RS2. They are selling on eBay, but also have their own site: https://www.compositecarparts.com/parts
    Has anyone bought parts from them?
    Maybe we can approach them and see if they would discount the parts if we placed a bulk order?

1600 quid?
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

I agree £1600 seems steep, but I have been looking for these parts for 5 years now and I can't find anyone who has them or anyone to make them!
      The description sounds decent and I bet its cost them a lot to make.

Comment

Kjn hell are they gold plated

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
        THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
          Kjn hell are they gold plated

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
          NO ! but for an extra £200 they could be. At least that way you,d feel you were getting your money's worth

Comment

Thought these were avalable at tradition again? £1600 is feckin ludacris for a few pieces of plastic. Wtf
            Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by Audi_One View Post
              I agree £1600 seems steep, but I have been looking for these parts for 5 years now and I can't find anyone who has them or anyone to make them!
              The description sounds decent and I bet its cost them a lot to make.
              Agree with the above, except I'm not looking for them!
              It seems over the years there's been plenty talk but no actual results about these parts being reproduced, until now.
              I would think the seller has had to factor in the amount of time/money/design that has gone into these against sales? 8 pieces for £200 a piece....for something that isn't available anywhere else...... maybe not such a hard pill to swallow.

Comment

fish if I have understood their ad, these parts are not the flimsy plastic that Audi use, but a lighter and stiffer carbon fibre.

Comment

Don't support that by giving away your money. That is just a retarded price for those parts. Unless people buy them at that price they will stay at that price.. so..
                  Now you know what to do
                  https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-3b-1991-coupe

Comment

I would love to order a set if there was any feed back on the supplier but there seems to be none. Also £1600 is probably double what I feel they should be priced at. Although if genuine are the only company making them. Believe there was a guy on here making carbon ones but no word on completion. Maybe a link between him and the company?
                    Last edited by 80v6; 21 February 2021, 16:47.

Comment

Originally posted by larsaskogstad View Post
                      Don't support that by giving away your money. That is just a retarded price for those parts. Unless people buy them at that price they will stay at that price.. so..
                      Now you know what to do
                      I think that’s a little strong, and not particularly helpful. There is probably a reason why no one has successfully managed to reproduce these parts. I will contact them this week and see if they will offer us a club discount.

Comment

Still 1600, come on.. Is it really worth it?

Comment

There is a good reason no one has made these until now - the tooling costs are huge, no one is prepared to pay the money it costs to produce high quality parts in the extremely low volumes which would realistically sell. So if you want them, be grateful someone is foolish enough to waste their time & money to do it for you.
                          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                          Indigo ABY coupé
                          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

If anyone have a spare set or could take them off someone could 3d scan it / measure it and make someone produce them. But I guess that's the problem hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Audi_One View Post

I think that’s a little strong, and not particularly helpful. There is probably a reason why no one has successfully managed to reproduce these parts. I will contact them this week and see if they will offer us a club discount.
                              (considering this group is probably the collective majority of S2 / RS2 enthusiasts and owners), isnt this kinda like saying your price is simply too high for the majority?
                              Asking for a group discount is *almost the equivalent of saying nothing at all and letting the price fall to meet the ‘correct’ amount in some time.
                              Just my thoughts
                              http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii11/minipitt1/

Comment

Working...
                              X